Dil-don't Gun Ad

crappyice

It's just some more of that "anything goes" attitude that anti-gun forces live by. Take from this the fact that they will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Yes, this one left them looking quite stupid, but it won't slow them down a bit. And yes, even with these blunders, they still continue to make headway.

Its just antis bashing gun owners. I might be reading too much into it, but to me it seems like a dig at the old cliche of guys liking guns in order to compensate for a certain small body part…..Im probably wrong though…….

Seen the video on Facebook a couple days ago... Thought it was pretty funny but it also reminded me of how long it would take me to access my weapon in an emergency (safe and trigger lock). Don't really feel this is anti-gun IMHO

Its just antis bashing gun owners. I might be reading too much into it, but to me it seems like a dig at the old cliche of guys liking guns in order to compensate for a certain small body part…..Im probably wrong though…….

No, I think it was just an attempt to get it to go viral and get attention.

Seen the video on Facebook a couple days ago... Thought it was pretty funny but it also reminded me of how long it would take me to access my weapon in an emergency (safe and trigger lock). Don't really feel this is anti-gun IMHO

gunvault is a must. I have one on the bottom shelf of my nightstand. simple finger combo and your pistol is accessible, but it's always still protected from kids and thieves.