Bye bye Syracuse!

CuseHunter

If you can't find a place, I may let you hop in a stand,if you want to drive an hour plus east on the thurway a time or two. I hunt a several thousand acre farm ,of which I have exclusive use of a coupe,hundred acres. Many stands in place managed for big buck and doe only.

If nothing turns up,I may hook you up ,so,you can get out a couple times at least.

PM me your contact info if you wish. Don't worry about doe tags,the farm gets a pile of dmaps.

• Like 1

Nothing good ever comes between 2 am and 4 am in a bar IMO. More of this :pogranichnik: and not :queen:

I would agree with that. Heck I need to avoid them and focus on the books. As they said, nothing good happens after midnight, ain't that the truth. (Well I can think of a few exceptions ;) )

Will you be staying on campus or off campus?

not 100% sure yet. I am trying to get a spot in the dorms but they are on a wait list for spots right now. So I'm looking into off campus housing options. Which would be nice in some ways (more living space, can cook, bring my hunting stuff), but being in the dorms would be a good way to start my first semester at a new school id think.

Watch for some of the streets near campus they are really sketchy late at night. There's always stories in.the news of students being robbed at gun point. But that can.happen any where.

Edited by Red

If you can't find a place, I may let you hop in a stand,if you want to drive an hour plus east on the thurway a time or two. I hunt a several thousand acre farm ,of which I have exclusive use of a coupe,hundred acres. Many stands in place managed for big buck and doe only.

If nothing turns up,I may hook you up ,so,you can get out a couple times at least.

PM me your contact info if you wish. Don't worry about doe tags,the farm gets a pile of dmaps.

Nice offer Larry.

Cuse. Take him up on it. That's all I am going to say. Period.