What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1a8091b92db393e226f6fba9200879d8.jpg&key=0caf524c08cb89df4f6b2b9093119c3daf2ac6719d51ffd2af4260d4f7289cf5

Big lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like a Dennis! You need to get it on lard bread then you can talk about a big lunch. Made 300 bucks by eating one within an hour all by myself. Made to serve 6. And I had it by myself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On second look does not appear to be a Dennis as there is a major lack of prosciutto

That looks like a Dennis! You need to get it on lard bread then you can talk about a big lunch. Made 300 bucks by eating one within an hour all by myself. Made to serve 6. And I had it by myself.
On second look does not appear to be a Dennis as there is a major lack of prosciutto

Not sure what a "Dennis" is. This was just a "Mickey Scars" from Diso's food truck. Chicken Cutlets, Arugula, Fresh Mozz and balsamic.

Not sure what a "Dennis" is. This was just a "Mickey Scars" from Diso's food truck. Chicken Cutlets, Arugula, Fresh Mozz and balsamic.

I was thinking it was actually Diso's. Damn it all to hell! And a Dennis is from Parisi Bakery. Diso's fried raviolis are pretty good and reasonable too

• Like 1