MADE A MOCK SCRAPE ALREADY USING SOME BUCK URINE AND ALREADY THEY DISCOVERED IT!

HUNTINGS IN MY DNA

Video is great but they are just passing by. Not knocking it but you want that buck to have a licking branch and to tear up the scrape. I don't know what you are accomplishing here. You can have a dominate buck place a scrape 20 yards from there and you won't see boo. I think its great you getting out there but way too early.

• Like 1

Video is great but they are just passing by. Not knocking it but you want that buck to have a licking branch and to tear up the scrape. I don't know what you are accomplishing here. You can have a dominate buck place a scrape 20 yards from there and you won't see boo. I think its great you getting out there but way too early.

lol yes I know there just passing by I like this site people crack me up with opinions but that's what's this is for I guess yes bucks start marking territory as soon as there velvets off they make scrapes all the time you can ask any professional on tv the only difference is you can't put doe in estrous or urine of a buck in rut matter of fact you can piss in it and put ur camera on cause you will see that the will come sniff anyway try it you will see I've been hunting a long time now and seen a lot of crazy shut with whitetails..... God bless and good luck this year