What do people say that bothers / irritates you about hunting ?

fasteddie

I just say '' well i sit in my tree with my deer pole, and nothing is biting ''

A few years ago I was at walmart with my son buying some hunting gear and this hippy came up to me yelling with a ton of nasty words about hunting and this douchebag was causing a seen. I told this guy if he said another bad word in front of my kid I was going to shut him up, so he did, and I did shut him up with a smack to the mouth. I would say 30 or so shoppers started to clap and cheer, Go figure, The dirtbag picked himself up and walked away. The nerve of some people just amaze me.

All that really bothers me is that we are judged, i have had complete strangers judge me on the fact that i hunt, i don't like to be judged without a fair chance to share my side of the story. People always say karma comes back around, so i make it a point to TRY (no ones perfect) not to judge people before i hear there side. It's hard at times but I have made some friends by being that way.

I just say '' well i sit in my tree with my deer pole, and nothing is biting ''

A few years ago I was at walmart with my son buying some hunting gear and this hippy came up to me yelling with a ton of nasty words about hunting and this douchebag was causing a seen. I told this guy if he said another bad word in front of my kid I was going to shut him up, so he did, and I did shut him up with a smack to the mouth. I would say 30 or so shoppers started to clap and cheer, Go figure, The dirtbag picked himself up and walked away. The nerve of some people just amaze me.

I would have done the same thing, especially if there was a young one involved.