Youth Hunt

coonhunter

yeah, it's quieted down the last few years, not many people complaining about it ruining their archery season....with that being said, it was great when my son was still young enough to go. I had a great time taking him out and wish he was still young enough to go. I wish the best of luck to all of you with kids young enough to participate, a great opportunity for you to spend some quality time with your kids..Enjoy!!!!!!

My friends daughter is going.I think it's great,any person who complains it takes away from 3 days of a archery season is a total dink.Good luck to all the youths heading out this weekend,be safe and remember your safety training.Most of all have a great time and post up tons of pics!!!

I'll be taking my daughter out. She took her first deer (doe) last year. She was really hoping for a buck this year, but it's not looking good. Haven't been seeing much at all on the property. I've been out 7x bowhunting so far, but have only seen a doe and 2 fawns. Trailcams have been pretty pathetic lately too.

• Like 1

I wish I could, my next kid in-line age wise is too squeamish.  Oldest has me going out on a college visit in the Finger Lakes area this weekend. I am limited to a Saturday hunt only. Have to visit some friends camping/canoeing on my way out, then hit the college scene.

My son has a coupe years yet, my brother in law will be getting my nephew out for his first deer hunt. They set up a nice brush blind out back. I would be stoked to have him get one off my property! I will be up in the Dacks vacationing with friends in Old Forge watching 10 pointers walk down the street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk