Check your license !

ncountry

In my opinion, operator error and old worn out (agent owned) printers/computers have more to do with it than the DEC. The issuing agents buy a computer/printer and try to squeeze out every red cent possible. In all actually, the machine likely pays for itself on any one given day between August and October. The guy @ Dicks told me that their machine is getting junked after this season.

All DEC equipment is supplied by DEC

No equipment is purchased by the vendors

Got mine from my local City Hall. Looked everything over before I left, everything was fine.

It's not camo, it's yellow. Is the camo a special order? I was in Dicks, decided to grab my tags, but the DEC line was down. So I went to CH. I wasn't offered an option on color.

All DEC equipment is supplied by DEC

No equipment is purchased by the vendors

That could very well be true, but just as the guy at Dicks said that the store never purchased a new machine this year like they had hoped, your statement is still only hearsay.

I have never seen these camo papers... mine are all printed on yellow! I wonder why? My walmart must have been supplied old stock?

I, too, miss the stamps. Maybe I am biased, but the stamp program is a good one, because collectors also purchased them. Some states still do stamps, and they are often treasured by hunters and collectors alike.

Edited by Jennifer

I have never seen these camo papers... mine are all printed on yellow! I wonder why? My walmart must have been supplied old stock?

I, too, miss the stamps. Maybe I am biased, but the stamp program is a good one, because collectors also purchased them. Some states still do stamps, and they are often treasured by hunters and collectors alike.

Some places had issues with new paper right from the beginning. For some I guess was paper didn't fit in the printers and they had old paper and dec said to use the old. According to the town hall where I get mine from, she refused to sell early this year because she didn't like the new set up and paper. She wanted to wait for bugs to be worked out and I guess she still had a few problems.