Pawnshops (Used Guns)

bobbyc

Anyone know of a pawnshop or used gun shop within 2 hours of Binghamton that carries reasonably priced used guns ?  There used to be a couple around here but guess they've closed ....  Looking for a used winchester 94 and a few other goodies....

Try to hold off until Tax Season rolls around thats when you can find some great used guns!!

There has to be something close to you but in Schenectady Taylor & Vadney sells used guns.

I used to get some sweet deals at Neudeckers in Troy.

• 2 weeks later...

The gun show in Alb is is Feb,lots of good deals there.There are a bunch of dealers in and around Albany,that is close to 2 hours from Bingamton I think.But I would think you could find closer.

Gun broker is another place to look.

• 6 years later...

Don't do it unless desperate! Even then only pawn the ones you can do without. you will only get a fraction of what they are worth. At the very least you should at least get an estimate, then compare with a couple gun shops what they will give (which can vary greatly).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PETERSMITH said:

It's long time now to reply here but  i am also looking for a pawnbrokers that deal with guns also. I need urgent cash and pawn the gun for few months. So need recommendations  for them please suggest..

Where are you located and what are you looking to turn over? Might be some interested folks here that would give you more than a pawn shop would.