Dems are dancing in the streets

How is it Joe is found to be too incompetent to run for a 2nd term but is still qualified to stay in the WH until 1/20/25?

People don't seem to realize the amount of unconstitutional damage he can do as a lame duck that cares nothing about the law during that time!  Get ready for some absolute tyranny, totalitarianism and Soviet style oppressive legislation between now and election day.  That's the left's plan for Biden now.

BTW, your 2nd A rights are the first thing he wants to destroy.

• Sad 2

Listening to everyone claim you can’t point out the in your face reality, because you have not examined someone in person is a joke. If that is to be the case, then we need to immediately abolish telemedicine. How is it you can diagnose and prescribe via telemedicine where you see a patient on a screen once, sometimes months apart, yet cannot for someone you see dozens of times everyday, day after day, for hours on television?  

I believe all presidents should have thorough mental health exams as a matter of routine medical care, and the results made known. We owe it to the citizens of this country. My question has been from the start; how can any legislation or executive order signed by this or any other president who is not competent be legal? 

Under these current circumstances, with this president, we need not ask what did he know and when did he know it. What we need to be asking is, what didn't he know and when didn't he know it. 

9 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Under these current circumstances, with this president, we need not ask what did he know and when did he know it. What we need to be asking is, what didn't he know and when didn't he know it. 

The answer is simple. Anything/everything, 2020.

The Dems are going to push for Harris as the first female President who they call black, even though she isn't.  They will go for the women's vote and the minority vote and hide all of the reasons voting for Harris would be a disaster.  Too many Dems vote for "intersectionality points" and not qualifications.  Like Affirmative Action and DEI, the left is forcing mediocrity on us in all areas.

So we have been feeling good about Trump's chances in the up and coming election, for a long time. Well, I am not so over-confident. I am noting that while some individual topical polls may look overwhelming in favor of Trump, I still have to wonder why some of them are so close, especially the over-all general population polls. I personally have a problem understanding how anybody could vote against Trump. It causes me to wonder what exactly is wrong with those people who are in the corner of giggling Kamala and those who were ready to vote for wacky Joe. It kind of shakes a persons faith in the way so many voters think. People seem to treat elections as "popularity contests" instead of looking at the issues and capabilities. Who do you LIKE instead of who can do the job. I cannot maintain a confident attitude that things will work out the way common sense would tell you they should. All I can say is, do not allow over confidence to take over your thinking. Do your part in getting out the vote. It may not seem like it, but we are the underdog here and there is no reason not to act like it. The Dems may be down, but they are not out.

After Biden and Hochul won their elections, I'm convinced the Democrats are stealing the elections and we are not going to be able to vote our way out of this mess.  

Yes, I will vote, but if the election seems as full of fraud as the 2020 election was, I hope Jan 6, 2025 is a real insurrection.

Edited by Grouse

It’s less about who do you like, and more like who do you hate so bad you will vote against your own interests, the  safety of this Country, and even your childrens future. It is sick!

Sadly, there are people so filled with hate that we ended up in this frigging mess, and with a large segment of society ready, willing, and stupid enough to do it again. 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Who do you LIKE instead of who can do the job.