Busy time of the year

Doc

I would love to see pictures of some of the fishing vacations....especially some of the off-shore, western NY fishing excursions. Maybe I could learn some more places where I can do some fishing without a boat. I'm always looking for those kinds of places.

It does seem like every year springtime and a good chunk of summer it is just one outdoor project after another, so I understand how the computer can fall way down on the priorities. But generally I try to find a few minutes early in the morning or late at night when I can log in to a few sites like this one to get caught up on what is going on in the outdoor world. Also, there is the weather that on some days is not fit for outdoor activities, so I do manage to get some computer time in here and there.

But I do understand the pressures of time consuming activities and have to admit that my computer time gets limited.

For me this place just gets slower and slower to load, and post.

That and around here the stuff I do in the Summer is of no interest to anyone so why bother posting about it.