Washington State is going to show NY State what it means to say, "I will NOT comply!"

I agree as well.

I'm behind them 100%, and I'll be watching this as it develops. Let's see just how many show up, and to what lengths the government will go to shut it down before it's even started.

This is a good point. How will they handle 5,500 people openly making a stand against gun laws. Could get really volatile really fast.

Been watching this from the get go. My good friend and sometimes hunting partner lives on Bain Bridge Island and works in Seattle. He's an attorney and unfortunaty a fud,so in order to preserve our friendship I avoid the gun issue more or less.

I wish the gun owners well out there but unfortunaty they've been Californicated years ago.

I have a very close fud friend right here Larry. Took him out to the range last week to sight in his new rifle and every time he asked me to shoot it, hold it, or even touch it I told him that, "No, I have to stop doing that."

He finally asked me what the problem was: as if it meant that I had to stop helping him.

I said, "There will likely be a law in this state next year that will make us both felons if I so much as touch your gun. I've been helping people this way for 40 years and I'm trying to prepare myself."

He said, "That's ridiculous!"

I smiled and nodded.