no common sense or respect

bowaholic

Last time I checked a 100" deer does not mean it's mature. Many 3.5 year olds around my area are barely 100" if that.

Hunting farm fields and killing bigger deer doesn't make you a better hunter. It's not my fault the deer in my area eat bark and the occasional acorn. Around here there are many 2.5s that are only 4s or 6s

Here's 3 examples of 3.5s that aren't huge from the property I hunt in 3Npost-871-1416795129275_thumb.jpg

You want me to be impressed? Come down and Shoot a 120" deer in public land in 3N then I'll be impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

If your the god of all deer hunters you should know that a mature WILD buck can only be 100inches depending where you hunt. We don't dump hormones and man made feed down their throats so off FSW. We hunt WILD deer fair chase. Go bang a caged in doe.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
eddited for language
  • Like 3

Well i guess if anyone would know a rat.you would fit the bill. Come north and hunt sometime and mess with the wrong folks. I know many that would hand you your ass over a buck or a hunting spot.

This is a good question. What defines a rat??

Am I a rat for kicking hunters off my property?

• Like 1

Last time I checked a 100" deer does not mean it's mature. Many 3.5 year olds around my area are barely 100" if that.

Hunting farm fields and killing bigger deer doesn't make you a better hunter. It's not my fault the deer in my area eat bark and the occasional acorn. Around here there are many 2.5s that are only 4s or 6s

Here's 3 examples of 3.5s that aren't huge from the property I hunt in 3Nattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1416795128.718497.jpg

You want me to be impressed? Come down and Shoot a 120" deer in public land in 3N then I'll be impressed

Nice but around here those walk to grow up. Looks to me as though there have been many good bucks taken in that area.

I find it funny that you few 3 or 4 on here that spew off on here and give tips and pointers about killing big deer when you have never even killed one yourself and then dis the few that have killed a wall full. That proves one thing.  Thats funny right there!!!                     

This is a good question. What defines a rat??

Am I a rat for kicking hunters off my property?

Why did anyone on here say that?  I believe not.  You call the law on something that has nothing to do with you or any of you business..then you earn that name..The ones on here that have done it...Not Shocked... Look at the source?

Nice but around here those walk to grow up. Looks to me as though there have been many good bucks taken in that area.

!!!

Grow to what? They are already at least 3.5, so now your saying you only shoot 4.5? Or 5.5?

Many good bucks in 3N? Please provide some data.

Goodnight. Look forward to seeing where this thread is by the morning. Also looking forward to finally receiving a PM from you. Good luck with your 2014 taxes.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

Look at every single post I have ever posted and nowhere did I ever say hunt this way and you'll shoot a big buck. You hunt in a fenced in area. We don't so we won't pass up on those trophy bucks. Got sit and rotate.

I guess this shows how clueless you really are. I guess you just took it that you were one of those 3 or 4 huh.  Just an fyi..Have never killed a whitetail behind fence.  Really..Sit and rotate? Good One!

Grow to what? They are already at least 3.5, so now your saying you only shoot 4.5? Or 5.5?

Many good bucks in 3N? Please provide some data.

Goodnight. Look forward to seeing where this thread is by the morning. Also looking forward to finally receiving a PM from you. Good luck with your 2014 taxes.

You really are a fool...I dont claim taxes and i run a meth house....You really have to step up your game if you want to play here.  You will never see a pm. Just as you will never have the balls to take the invite!

Google is your friend...Many big bucks killed in area 3n! 

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

What do I have to do to get this topic deleted?  started out me talking about how bad hunters did a disrespectful and unsafe thing yesterday and blew up. Now its a show of trash posts. It started out with very good conversation then shifted to !

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
eddited for language

What do I have to do to get this topic deleted?  started out me talking about how douchebag hunters did a disrespectful and unsafe thing yesterday and blew up. Now its a shit show of trash posts. It started out with very good conversation then shifted to

Yeah i agree and i made a post and then a couple assholes on here started throwing posts and you were not one of them until the end. I made a post that if antler did that around here he would have his ass handed to him or his house burnt down.He thinks not but i would bank on it!. You take some of these guys hunting away and he would be wishing he was only playing with crackheads!  Go back and reread the post and see who took the first shot!! I wont back down from any fool on here..and from a hunting standpoint..Ya i guess!

What do I have to do to get this topic deleted?  started out me talking about how douchebag hunters did a disrespectful and unsafe thing yesterday and blew up. Now its a shit show of trash posts. It started out with very good conversation then shifted to shit!

You don't have to do anything.  MODs just need to do their job!!  Unfortunately their lack of due diligence allows these threads to get out of control.

• Like 2