Bear Guide Recommendation

hunter

Went to Lindsays in New Brunswick 5 years running, many other hunters up there going on 20 years plus....

Primarily Spring Bait hunts. Great family style meals, comfortable lodgings, and usually lots of bears. I say usually because weather of course affects hunting a lot, and the bears want to do their own things without explaining it ...

I would happily return every year for the great week away, but have to save my money for a very long awaited fly in moose hunt.

TY Dave, I will check them out and good luck on your moose hunt.

I would look and see what area allows baiting earlier...not sure there is any difference in the regs, but that is a pretty important aspect of hunting over bait. It's pretty important that you go somewhere that they start baiting as early as possible and maintain them. There will be places that don't start as early as they should.

I'm looking to book with OMM Outfitters in Maine.  They're are backed by Cabelas and are probably the most expensive but you will leave there with your bear.  Their facebook page shows nearly a 100% success rate for this past season along with quality bears taken!!!