Potential Hate Crime

FBI:

Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:

62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias.7.5 percent were victims of a bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).6.4 percent were victims of an anti-Catholic bias.2.6 percent were victims of an anti-Protestant bias.0.9 percent were victims of an anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.8.6 percent were victims of a bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1

Good old Southern redneck "Christian" values. The KKK in uniform.

Anyone "difernt" is "suspishus"!

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

FBI:

Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:

62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias.7.5 percent were victims of a bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).6.4 percent were victims of an anti-Catholic bias.2.6 percent were victims of an anti-Protestant bias.0.9 percent were victims of an anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.8.6 percent were victims of a bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1

So, even when you combine the anti-Protestant & Catholic hate crimes @ 9%, anti-Islamic hate crimes are more prevalent @ 11.6%.

It would be interesting to see how the 62.4% anti-Jewish hate crimes break down. I'm sure that the majority are from Muslims, but good old fashioned Christian fundamentalsts are pretty anti-any religion that isn't there own. Only Baptists go to heaven you know.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Concerning the original post , I had read about this a couple days ago . The guy who killed the three was just an a-hole and it had nothing to do with race .It was all about a parking spot . This race card BS has gotten out of hand and causing more problems .

Police contend it was over a parking spot but the FBI is looking into it as a hate crime now. Whatever the outcome of that, I think the most telling aspect is that each person was killed with a single bullet to the back of the head. Not exactly symptomatic of road rage or parking rage or neighbor dispute.
  • Like 1

Concerning the original post , I had read about this a couple days ago . The guy who killed the three was just an a-hole and it had nothing to do with race .It was all about a parking spot . This race card BS has gotten out of hand and causing more problems .

I didn't read in detail, but I think he was rabidly anti-religion, (atheist?) & the issue is religion, not race. Definately an unstable hate monger just waiting to go off & I think the ethnic/religious/race issue could have been the catylist. That last few % points of hate that set off the trigger. The proverbial straw so to speak.

There are plenty of Christians & Muslims that are of differing race & ethnic origin.

I thought the same until I heard that he killed each of them with one bullet to the back of the head. Usually a parking dispute or road rage will have multiple bullets in each person.

Hey PHADE. You might want to differentiate those 2 lnks as I'm sure some of the more feeble minded trolls on here might get police brutality

Good old Southern redneck "Christian" values. The KKK in uniform.

Anyone "difernt" is "suspishus"!

& the murder of Muslims by an atheist confused.

I didn't read in detail, but I think he was rabidly anti-religion, (atheist?) & the issue is religion, not race. Definately an unstable hate monger just waiting to go off & I think the ethnic/religious/race issue could have been the catylist. That last few % points of hate that set off the trigger. The proverbial straw so to speak.

There are plenty of Christians & Muslims that are of differing race & ethnic origin.

For that confused dolt (that isn't mentioned or quoted on this post BTW) all I have to say is;

It's so easy to expose a fool! :pleasantry:

EDIT: Looks like the fool was so embarassed that he deleted his post.

I won't mention his name, but it was post #15, the one just before this one. Told ya he was easy to bait!

Edited by wildcat junkie

That's painting an awful broad brush.  There is no audio and the officer is blocking the cameras view. Maybe he deserved it.

Doubt those are quintessences. The guys barley knows any English and was just walking down the road. Normally I would think maybe the guy deserved it but its easy to see he didn't.

No idea what this is for ??????????????

Anyway , here is an earlier report on the shootings . The parents said it was a hate crime but the guy sounded like a whacko .....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/muslim-family-members-killed-n-man-cops-article-1.2110661

Wasn't directed at you rather someone else that got my posts confused & tried to shoot barbs at me thereby making a fool, of himself, again.. (Never guess who)

Sorry for the confusing post.

Yes he was a whacko, an atheist wacko & it appears that his motive was in large part religious (or lack thereof) motivated.

That's painting an awful broad brush.  There is no audio and the officer is blocking the cameras view. Maybe he deserved it.

You're kidding me right?

This has been on Facebook for a few days. The cop was almost immeditely fired & his Chief issued a public appologie so it's a pretty safe bet the cop was very much in the wrong & was acting out on his personal bigotry. The Indian gentleman was visiting his relatives & did not speak or understand English. There is a second angle from a back up car that shows how suddenly & agressively the a-hole took the guy down. It's disgusting.

There is a lawsuit in the works & a fund raising effort to pay the old guy's extensive hospital bills .he is partially paralyzed.

• Like 2

No idea what this is for ??????????????

Anyway , here is an earlier report on the shootings . The parents said it was a hate crime but the guy sounded like a whacko .....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/muslim-family-members-killed-n-man-cops-article-1.2110661

Anyone who commits a hate crime is a complete wacko 

• Like 1

That's painting an awful broad brush. There is no audio and the officer is blocking the cameras view. Maybe he deserved it.

When you are fired from your job and your former boss decries that your actions are not representative of a police officer....probably safe bet the former cop is a giant douche bag at the least and a bigot in most likelihood.

A man is paralyzed for life because the cop acted outside of his assigend powers/duties. He should go to jail for some time imo.

Im generally a skeptic with claims of police brutality but this is about as open and shut as can be.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1