Hillary Clinton Implicated in Assasination Plot

I'm neither Dem nor Rep.  But, if I was a Republican, I would be more concerned about the clowns they keep trotting out- Bush's, Ben Carson, Rand Paul, Walker, Cruz, etc.  No wonder they're so obsessed with Hillary.

Probably about the same number of the libtards who clicked on it thinking oh god not our queen.

TEABAGGER%201_zpstqwx68nz.jpg

Geeze, Wildcat, where'd you get the picture of me and Wooly ?

Wooly hasn't been posting some of our "special" pictures on facebook again, has he ?

• Like 2

Those damned "progressives"! They're out to destroy this country AGAIN!

Teddy%201_zpsrcsfe6qe.png

I find it interesting that I was looking at that exact quote when I was formulating my earlier response to this thread, precisely because Roosevelt was arguably the first to promote a progressive ideology. I can assure you that today's interpretation of "progressive" ideology was not what our earlier presidents had in mind. The subtleties of interpretation have caused great confusion among those who have been appeased and wish to further the current agenda.

The poor are taken care of, the wealthy are taken care of, those in the middle who have sided with the current ideology are taken care of. Those who disagree with the ideology are continuously punished, under the guise of regulation, by the bureaucracy that supports that ideology. And that bureaucracy grows stronger every day.

Never before in the history of our country have so many consistently voted, albeit subconsciously, in favor of being ruled, as opposed to being governed. Some of us are pi**ed about that and we want our country back.

• Like 2