When Muslims are doing all that they are doing, anyone who thinks some Americans aren't going to try to do something about it, is kidding themselves.

I like how liberals are quick to condemn an American who wants to kill Muslims, while ignoring, or making excuses, for Muslims who are killing Americans all the time.

• Like 4

I watched the video that triggered this story. No actual or specific threats were made. He is touring the nation taking pictures of himself giving the finger to Mosques around the country.

Jon Ritzheimer is a patriot known for his anti-Islam, anti-Jihad rallies around the country. 

Here is what is going to happen from here on in. You go ahead on focus on your fake fantasy terror threats, and the rest of us will focus on the very real and present danger of Islamic Jihad in the US and around the world.

Papist -

You are slipping. I mentioned then forwarded the item from the local news because it was germane to this thread. First you called it "made-up". I don't have time for such things. Now, you are calling it my "fake fantasy". I am providing information. If that information does not fit with your world view, there is nothing I can do about that. However, it is not "mine".

• Like 1

Papist -

I am providing information. 

Irrelevant information that fails to support your worldview, despite your best efforts.

Here's another real story about an actual attack that really happened:

Man accused of kidnapping, terrorizing, and sexual assault uttered “Allah Akbar,” during assault

http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Report-Man-accused-of-kidnapping-terrorizing-and-sexual-assault-uttered-Allah-Akbar-during-assault-360576381.html

Edited by Papist

California Muslim chases neighbor with sword: “I would die and kill for Allah”

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): “I would die and kill for Allah” yelled Mohamed Elrawi as he chased his terrified neighbor with a sword during a dispute. Just before 5:10 p.m. on Monday, December 7th deputies from the Victorville Station responded to a subject that was brandishing a weapon on the 14000 block of La Paz Drive.

Due to the nature of the investigation, a search warrant was obtained for the search of Ellrawi’s home. During the execution of a search warrant detectives located a Koran along with several other items leading investigators to believe Elrawi may be a radicalized Muslim. “Sheriff’s Intelligence Division was notified of the investigation. Deputies began surveillance and at a little after midnight, Elrawi returned to his apartment and was quickly taken into custody without incident,” said Sgt. Dave Burgess….

http://www.vvng.com/alleged-radicalized-muslim-arrested-at-victorville-home/

i took his words very seriously.......  lol

I also take terrorism seriously.   i actually posted this on another topic.  2400 drone kills alone in the middle east!!!!   then tack on the rest of the body count.  Obama's muslim kill count would make bush and cheney envious.  Numbers don't lie.  If you gave the green light to kill thousands upon thousands of terrorists/middle easterners/muslims id say you hate their guts.  unless I'm making those numbers/kills up.

i took his words very seriously.......  lol

I also take terrorism seriously.   i actually posted this on another topic.  2400 drone kills alone in the middle east!!!!   then tack on the rest of the body count.  Obama's muslim kill count would make bush and cheney envious.  Numbers don't lie.  If you gave the green light to kill thousands upon thousands of terrorists/middle easterners/muslims id say you hate their guts.  unless I'm making those numbers/kills up.

Your funny!!

• Like 1

do the numbers lie? lol.  

obama is killing women, children, elderly, etc.  All in the name of "fighting terrorism".  They just blew up a dr without borders.  imagine that.  and your going to tel me that he is defending these people?  can you tell me one thing that i said that was a lie?  Im stating facts.   when you sign off on killing THOUSANDS of muslims/middle easterners, you clearly are not defending them.  

do the numbers lie? lol.  

obama is killing women, children, elderly, etc.  All in the name of "fighting terrorism".  They just blew up a dr without borders.  imagine that.  and your going to tel me that he is defending these people?  can you tell me one thing that i said that was a lie?  Im stating facts.   when you sign off on killing THOUSANDS of muslims/middle easterners, you clearly are not defending them.  

LOL!!!

Leading Imam: Muslims Can Take Property From Filthy Christans

Yasir Qadhi (aka Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi) is an American imam and college professor who is described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.”

Edited by Papist

i took his words very seriously....... lol

I also take terrorism seriously. i actually posted this on another topic. 2400 drone kills alone in the middle east!!!! then tack on the rest of the body count. Obama's muslim kill count would make bush and cheney envious. Numbers don't lie. If you gave the green light to kill thousands upon thousands of terrorists/middle easterners/muslims id say you hate their guts. unless I'm making those numbers/kills up.

Wait, it's bad to hate them? Now I feel all guilty. Edited by Skillet
  • Like 1

Wait, it's bad to hate them? Now I feel all guilty.

I'm sure the diplomat019 has and will again apologize to the Muslims just like his King did for America's mistakes and presence in the Arab world. Just makes America look weak in the eyes of the world. Something only a Liberal would do. Have you hugged your terrorist today?