http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/aaron-klein/quick-takes-news-you-may-have-missed-267/2015/01/29/0/?print

Here's another article that references the same radio interview- they spell his name properly in this one.

No, they spell it wrong, again.  Probably because they are just using the same info from the other article, having never spoken to DuMond.

• Like 1

Oops.  My bad.

You say you know him- maybe you should just give him a call and straighten this thing out.  I'm sure he'd like to know that his name is being mispelled in the press.

I don't need to call him.  I'll ask him about this when I see him.

I'm sure he'll be quite amused.

BTW, I have great respect for the man and his strong opposition to the SAFE Act.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Once again, issues with reading comprehension.  If you see your neighbor is beating his wife and you call the police to report it, do you expect them to say they cannot investigate based on your call?

Regarding Islamberg, there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation.  

A single call from a sissy neighbor claiming you have an AR in your house will have a SWAT team at your door rather quickly.

It's a favorite chant of the left to be able to call the police and report on fellow citizens, and they seem to relish doing it, as often as they can, on neighbors they have political objections to, like gun owners.  

Don't tag me, or blame me for it.

• Like 1

FBI Arrest Two ISIS Recruits Near L.A. on Terrorism Charges: Sources

The FBI arrested two men in Southern California, including one at Los Angeles International Airport, on suspicion of terrorism related charges, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The two men, who were unarmed, are suspected of planning to travel abroad to join ISIS, sources said. One man was arrested at LAX, the other in Orange County.

There was never any local public safety threat, sources told NBC news.

The FBI, in connection with the joint terrorism task force, also served at least two search warrants in connection with the case.

Like a number of recent cases, the sources said the unarmed suspects fit a pattern of individuals who have been recruited by ISIS as foreign fighters, particularly through social media propaganda.

Regarding the bolded section: Not until they return having had the training and blood lust instilled in them in their foreign travels.

Miami: Muslim pleads guilty to aiding jihad terror groups

MIAMI — A Kenyan man pleaded guilty in the U.S. on Thursday to terrorism support charges in a case that involved Internet chat room and other online communications with undercover FBI operatives.

Mohamed Said pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to provide material support to foreign terrorist organizations. A factual statement signed by Said identifies those groups as al-Shabaab in Africa and extremist organizations operating in Syria, including al-Qaida.

Said, 27, faces a maximum 15-year prison term when he is sentenced Aug. 14 by U.S. District Judge Ursula Ungaro. A co-defendant, Gufran Mohammed, is already serving that same 15-year sentence after pleading guilty last year.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/miami-muslim-pleads-guilty-to-aiding-jihad-terror-groups

41 Muslims from the US have tried to join the Islamic State in 2015

And it’s only May. But not to worry: all the learned analysts tell us that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam. “While D.C. Downplays Risk, U.S. Sees Shocking Rise in Terror Arrests This Year,” by Patrick Poole, PJ Media, May 27, 2015:

The arrest of two southern California men last week who were planning to travel to Syria to join the Islamic State brings 
the number of U.S.-based individuals involved in international terror-related cases this year to 40
. (UPDATE: with the 
 late Monday for supporting ISIS, the tally is now 41.)

This number highlights the metastasizing Islamic terror threat in the American homeland. At the current pace, by the end of June — halfway through 2015 — 
the number of cases will exceed the number from the past two years combined (48)

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/41-muslims-from-the-us-have-tried-to-join-the-islamic-state-in-2015

• 2 weeks later...
Boston jihadis met with third man on Rhode Island beach to plot beheading of Pamela Geller

WARWICK, R.I. — Two Massachusetts men under surveillance by terrorism investigators met with an unidentified third person on a Rhode Island beach in Sunday’s rain to discuss a plot to behead people in another state, according to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court Wednesday.

The plan that Usaamah Abdullah Rahim and David Wright shared with the third person changed early Tuesday morning, when Rahim told Wright that he wanted to go after the “boys in blue” in Massachusetts — which he called the “easiest target,” according to a recording of their phone conversation, the federal complaint said.

Hours later, Boston police and FBI agents shot and killed Rahim after he lunged at them with a knife. They told him to drop his weapon; he responded, “You drop yours,” and came toward the officers, according to court documents.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/boston-jihadis-met-with-third-man-on-rhode-island-beach-to-plot-beheading-of-pamela-geller

Muslim to plead guilty to plotting jihad suicide bombing at Kansas airport

Loewen is, of course, yet another convert to Islam who somehow got the notion that Islam required him to seek to spill Infidel blood. Authorities remain, as always, remarkably uncurious about where he might have picked up these ideas.

“Man accused of plotting suicide bomb attack at Kansas airport plans to change his plea,” Associated Press, June 5, 2015:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/muslim-to-plead-guilty-to-plotting-jihad-suicide-bombing-at-kansas-airport

State-sponsored terrorism is beyond the scope of this discussion, and was not included in our statistical analysis.

In other words, the two attacks on the twin towers, by Muslims, do not factor into the statistics presented. I guess this is the same kind of jiggery pokery we see with Climate change, in order to get the politically correct result.

And don't worry. Islam is just getting started.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Christian grandmother WAS savagely beheaded at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma by a devout Muslim convert (photo right). A second woman, Tracey Johnson, managed to survive the 9/24/14 attempted beheading of her at the same workplace. Johnson spoke with Megyn Kelly in an exclusive interview below:

Edited by Papist

2nd Oklahoma man threatened to behead coworker

A fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday for allegedly threatening to behead a co-worker — less than 20 miles from where Alton Alexander Nolen is accused of beheading a co-worker the day before. Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.  Mr. Muriithi has been identified as a native of Kenya who worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, The Oklahoman reported.

The co-worker, who was not identified, reported Mr. Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home on Sept. 19. She said Mr. Muriithi called himself a Muslim and said Islamic State fighters beheading Christians “is just what we do.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/28/2nd-oklahoma-man-threatened-behead-coworker-police/

Edited by Papist

Ohio Muslim said he’d “cut off the head of his non-Muslim son 

Amir Said Abdul Rahman Al-Ghazi’s comment about his son is revealed in the 33-page complaint filed Friday by the FBI in U.S. District Court.

The complaint also states that when asked by the criminal informant what he thought of videos showing the beheading of U.S. citizens by Islamic State militants, his response was: “You really wanna know what I think? … I support that. … That’s our way of life. … Yeah, I go for this. … I’m uh. … I do this.”

Al-Ghazi, 38, faces charges of supporting a terrorist organization, the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. A federal judge ordered Friday afternoon that Al-Ghazi be held in custody until a hearing on Wednesday.

Al-Ghazi made comments to a total of three FBI informants, according to the complaint, at times stating he thinks it’s okay to behead Christians, Jews, and atheists. Al-Ghazi also referred to Iraqis as his “brothers and sisters,” the complaint states, and told one informant that he had ideas for a terrorist attack in the U.S., including attacking a police station or derailing a train.

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2015/06/sheffield_lake_terrorist_suspe.html

North Carolina jihadi: “I’m thinking about using biological weapons”

“Sullivan is charged with attempting to provide material support to ISIL, a designated terrorist organization that poses a serious threat to our country’s security,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Jill Westmoreland Rose of the western district of N.C. “My highest priority is to detect and prosecute violent extremists and protect innocent Americans from terrorist attacks.”

The criminal complaint alleges that the FBI became aware of Sullivan’s plans to obtain a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle at the Hickory Gun Show in Hickory on Saturday, which he planned to use to kill a large number of U.S. citizens on behalf of ISIL. He planned to kill at the end of the month, according to federal documents.

According to an FBI affidavit, Sullivan, who called himself a Muslim convert, has referred to his desire to kill as many as 1,000 people.

It was the man’s father who first called law enforcement about his son’s behavior.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/north-carolina-jihadi-im-thinking-about-using-biological-weapons

• 5 months later...

I don't know if you've seen the news where you live. A few days ago a Muslim-hater headed to NY to shoot up Islamberg. The FBI alerted local law enforcement. They tracked the guy to Scranton but it seems they lost him there. He probably turned off his phone.

Curmudgeon, that sounds like a made up liberal narrative push to my ears. How come this wasn't all over the news-wires? I suspect the reality was very different. You'll enjoy the latest real news below however:

Muslim US Passport holder attempts to open cabin-door mid flight to kill all passengers and 'be with Allah' 

Moments ago we may have gotten just that after a report that a Lufthansa crew and passengers overpowered a Jordanian man with a US passport, who tried to open the cabin door on a Frankfurt-Belgrade flight on Sunday, while screaming that he wished to join Allah along with all the passengers, according to Serbian TV RTS.

However, as AFP adds, the man was promptly overpowered by crew and passengers with the German carrier insisting the safety of the plane had not been threatened. The airplane proceeded to land safely at 12:45pm local time.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-06/jordanian-man-screaming-he-wants-join-allah-tries-open-lufthansa-airplane-cabin-door

Edited by Papist

Made up? From the 11/28 The Daily Star. There were follow up articles.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I watched the video that triggered this story. No actual or specific threats were made. He is touring the nation taking pictures of himself giving the finger to Mosques around the country.

Jon Ritzheimer is a patriot known for his anti-Islam, anti-Jihad rallies around the country. 

Here is what is going to happen from here on in. You go ahead on focus on your fake fantasy terror threats, and the rest of us will focus on the very real and present danger of Islamic Jihad in the US and around the world.

• Like 2