I'm sure the diplomat019 has and will again apologize to the Muslims just like his King did for America's mistakes and presence in the Arab world. Just makes America look weak in the eyes of the world. Something only a Liberal would do. Have you hugged your terrorist today 

Liberal argument tactics 101

1. Do not respond to facts

2. Side step and discredit

I would like to thank pap and vip for pointing out liberal argument tactics in posts past.  You guys are spot on with this! 

• Like 1

Oh, ok good. Because I do hate them. All of them. And their families.

Spot on.  I don't know anyone who would like terrorists, aside from other ones .   I try to judge people individually, not as a group.    when i hear people talk about crazy gun owners etc,   i let them know that just cause there are some mentally ill criminals who will break any and every gun law,  don't judge me cause of that.  i can't name one irresponsible gun owner that i personally know.  

• Like 2

FBI has received zero help from Muslim communities since 911:

“We Have Received Nearly ZERO Help With Counter-Terrorism Issues From The Muslim Community Since 9/11”

According to John Guandolo, former FBI counter-terrorism special agent, not only do major Islamic organizations and Muslim leaders in America NOT provide any significant help in rooting out Islamic terrorism, they have “condemned” all of the government’s counter-terrorism policies and forced the elimination or modification of many programs, on the basis that Muslims found them discriminatory.

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/13/we-have-received-nearly-zero-help-with-counter-terrorism-issues-from-the-muslim-community-since-911/

Minnesota: Muslim refugee from Somalia arrested for aiding the Islamic State

Federal agents in Minneapolis have arrested a 20-year-old man of Somali origin who they say was the “emir” – or leader – of Islamic State recruiting efforts in Minnesota’s Twin Cities.

Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame of Eagan, Minnesota appeared in the US District Court in Minneapolis on Thursday morning, to answer the charges of supplying material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization. He was arrested without incident on Wednesday evening, the FBI said.

The criminal complaint against Warsame, signed by FBI Special Agent Vadim Vinetsky, says that a group of at least ten young Somalis from Minnesota began conspiring to join Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in the spring of 2014. One member of the group, 18-year-old Abdi Nir, actually managed to get to Syria in May 2014, while nine others have been arrested by the FBI.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/minnesota-muslim-refugee-from-somalia-arrested-for-aiding-the-islamic-state

Swedish govt in “panic” after ISIS letters give 3 days to convert to Islam or be decapitated

the “Swedish government is in a state of panic after dozens of its citizens received threatening letters signed by ISIS and offering them three choices, either conversion to Islam, payment of jizya, or decapitation.”

The letters warned their recipients that they had three days to decide.

Written in the Swedish language, the letters appeared yesterday on dozens of homes in different cities at the same time.  Police are reportedly taking the threat “very seriously.”  Among other regions, letters appeared in the cities of Ronneba, Sigtuna, Vstroes and the capital Stockholm.

Along with threatening those who refuse to convert to Islam or pay the jizya with death, some letters also threatened their recipients with “the bombing of theirs roofs above their heads.”  The letters further warned that the police will not save recipients of the letters and that “death would extend to all.”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/swedish-govt-in-panic-after-isis-letters-give-3-days-to-convert-to-islam-or-be-decapitated

Feds don’t know whereabouts of 9,500 with visas revoked over terrorism

The Obama administration cannot be sure of the whereabouts of thousands of foreigners in the U.S. who had their visas revoked over terror concerns and other reasons, a State Department official acknowledged Thursday.

The admission, made at a House oversight hearing examining immigrant vetting in the wake of major terror attacks, drew a sharp rebuke from the committee chairman.

“You don’t have a clue do you?” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told Michele Thoren Bond, assistant secretary for the Bureau of Consular Affairs.

Bond initially said the U.S. has revoked more than 122,000 visas since 2001, including 9,500 because of the threat of terrorism.

But Chaffetz quickly pried at that stat, pressing the witness about the present location of those individuals.

“I don’t know,” she said.

The startling admission came as members of the committee pressed administration officials on what safeguards are in place to reduce the risk from would-be extremists….

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/feds-dont-know-whereabouts-of-9500-immigrants-with-visas-revoked-for-terrorism.html/

Two NYPD policemen executed by jihadi are honored in New York

On December 20, 2014, Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, 28, murdered two New York City Police Department officers in cold blood in the Bedford–Stuyvesant neighborhood of the New York City borough of Brooklyn.Muslim groups like Hamas-tied CAIR, ISNA et al were agitating Muslims and inciting to violence in the wake of Ferguson.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/two-nypd-policemen-executed-by-jihadi-are-honored-in-new-york.html/#sthash.QslE7RGK.dpuf

North Carolina: Muslim teen threatens to blow up his high school for the Islamic State

You know the drill: his parents are shocked! Shocked! His mosque never saw him, or hardly ever, and was worried about his “extreme” statements. Now it is asking for extra police protection against “anti-Muslim backlash.” All this has nothing to do with Islam, as the boy was angry over being discriminated against by racists. The mainstream media stories write themselves.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/north-carolina-muslim-teen-threatens-to-blow-up-his-high-school-for-the-islamic-state

• 2 weeks later...

1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.

Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.

The police union said of the incidents: “This is a completely new dimension of violence. This is something we have not known”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Edited by Papist

• 2 weeks later...

Muslim refugee in Texas: “I want to blow myself up…I am against America”

“An Iraqi refugee who is facing charges that he tried to help the Islamic State group wanted to set off bombs at two Houston malls and was learning to make electronic transmitters that could be used to detonate explosive devices.” Solution: bring in more refugees! Anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist, bigoted Islamophobe.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/texas-muslim-refugee-i-want-to-blow-myself-up-i-am-against-america

• 2 weeks later...

Muslim Man In Minneapolis Grabs Ten Year Old Girl In Elevator, Takes Her To A Hallway And Rapes Her

A Minneapolis man has been charged after police say he raped a 10-year-old girl in the hallway of an apartment complex in the Cedar-Riverside Neighborhood.

The assault happened Sunday, Oct. 4, on the 1600 block of South Fourth Street in Minneapolis, which is Riverside Plaza.

The child said a man followed her onto the elevator and that they got off on the third floor. The man extended his hand, and when the girl shook it he refused to let go, according to the complaint. He then raped the girl in the hallway, police say.

Witnesses said they heard screaming in the hall and saw a young girl crying, so they flagged down an off-duty police officer.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3928064.shtml

• 4 weeks later...

We have had several Muslim related beheadings on US soil in recent times also that the media won't talk about.

I have searched for any hint , whisper or even the illusion of a beheading on US soil. and have found NOTHING.

NOTHING! post the article or where you got your facts, or if the willful media burial of that story is true, how did you find out about it?

Edited by EspressoBuzz

Minnesota: Muslim refugee from Somalia arrested for aiding the Islamic State

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/minnesota-muslim-refugee-from-somalia-arrested-for-aiding-the-islamic-state

Girls raped by trainee priest say church ignored their complaints

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4694176.ece

I have searched for any hint , whisper or even the illusion of a beheading on US soil. and have found NOTHING.

NOTHING! post the article or where you got your facts, or if the willful media burial of that story is true, how did you find out about it?

http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

It's even a liberal newspaper.

• Like 1

Second Beheading Story in Oklahoma

As I noted Sunday evening, Fox News's Megyn Kelly, on her Friday show, characterized the beheading of Colleen Hufford at the hands of Alton Nolen, if true, as "the first American beheading on American soil reportedly in the name of jihad."

It turns out that someone allegedly tried to beat Nolen out for that distinction, and failed. Take a look at what the Oklahoman's Nolan Clay described as a "bizarre coincidence" in a Friday report (HT Ed Driscoll; excerpted nearly in full because of the story's importance and the paper's subscription wall; bolds and numbered tags are mine):

Fired Oklahoma City nursing home worker threatened beheading, police say

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, a native of Kenya, was arrested Friday in Oklahoma City on a terrorism complaint.

In a bizarre coincidence,
 a fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday after a co-worker reported 
he threatened to cut her head off.

Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million.

“We take these threats very seriously,” Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said. [1]

... Muriithi was identified as a native of Kenya who is living in Oklahoma City. He worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported.

The co-worker reported Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home Sept. 19 [1],
 a police detective wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

She said Muriithi identified himself as a Muslim [2]
 and said he “represented ISIS and that ISIS kills Christians,” the detective told a judge in the affidavit. The two had not worked together before.

The woman said she asked him why they kill Christians and he replied, “This is just what we do,” [3]
 the detective reported.

- See more at: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2014/09/29/what-bizarre-coincidence-second-beheading-attempt-oklahoma#sthash.jKHHJ1ZZ.dpuf

I stand corrected as a search i did for beheadings didn't turn up anything. Still 1 actual and 1 threatened isn't "several".

1 is one to many. To often in the protection of a group or fraction we wait to long. Imagine if Germany would of untied when the 1st Jew was dragged off? I don't buy into conspiracy theory's but we are dealing with people who's beliefs are very clear. Its like saying the KKK don't hate all African Americans and they hung only one. Its time for any non Muslim to serious think about the issues ahead of us as a nation. 

• Like 1

Funny you bring up Germany. What if they never listened to the Hitlers hate speak, when he told them the Jews were the cause of all their misery and poverty.

It starts with hate speak, it always starts with hate speak nothing else gets any traction without it.

Make America Great Again!

Fear division and intimidation were what the Nazis used, deception. This issue is a lot easier to see coming than Hitler. We know the ideology of Muslims are Convert or die, not much room there for discussion. My personal thoughts are Muslims will never except being equal with others. Look at the Counties that have tried France, they took over areas of those countries as Muslim only. Look at Michigan they don't want to be American or integrate they want to take over America. I won't look back at these days as I was to dumb to see it coming. Tell me another Immigrant fraction that came to America take over rather than blend. I bet those people who worked gave wedding/baby gifts to the California Terrorists thought the same as you. I am not a person that hates nor without compassion for others. I am for personal preservation, and there is nothing wrong with understanding the world we live in. 

Edited by Huntscreek
  • Like 1