OK soo what do i do now?

jimbo91

Alright, in the last few days i put a remington 770 on layaway, came home and looked up some information on it, decided i did not want to deal with the problems it has, and went back to get either a 700 or a savage. I have a tight budget, i go to school full time while i try to pay bills and start a life with my fiance, who was with me, so the 700 was out. The cheapest one they had was 600 bare gun, no scope, black stock etc... so i turned to the savage, I wanted a .270 caliber, and while i liked the 111 they did not have it in that caliber. I ended up getting an edge, with no scope on it. Now id like to buy a scope and need some suggestions, I have about a 150 dollar budget, and i would consider used if i had too. Any suggestions?

remember you cant shoot what you cant see... i made a mistake by buying a cheap scope and had nothing but problems including missing one of the biggest bucks i've ever seen - i learned!  i bought a 30.06 and saved, saved and saved some more (i even sold some crap on ebay) until i could buy a swarovski.  i am so happy i did.  it was about a 2-1/2 year saving process however every time i had a buck or two i squirelled it away.  when any event came up (b-day, christmas, anniversary etc) i'd ask subtley for contributions to the scope fund - yes they are expensive however all I have to say is WOW!  The biggest part of the better glass is during low-light conditions.  Unbelievable!

best regards and good luck!

Give Bob a call at shooterscorner.com He is in NJ but no problem you get the proper form from your closest gun shop send it to him and he sends the gun to them.Great straight up people to deal with tell him about your situation,he will give you an honest answer.And a very large stock of rifles.

I have a Ruger Super RedHawk 44 mag with a 2X Leopold scope on it . I have never seen anything that great about a Leopold . Just a high priced piece of glass .

I dont have any with that low of magnification...I have a 4-9X on my shotgun, and similiar on my rifles.