Suburban Deer

Five Seasons

Its in North Tonawanda,it isn't very far from the canal but not much in NT is from from the canal . 

I have an old college roommate that lived on erie st. in Tonawanda.  never saw any deer around there but north Tonawanda starts to turn into more broke up wood lots.  near the intersection of 190 and 290 seemed to be a little less dense with more trees I remember.

Like many things that some have only heard about or seen on TV, it sounds like a slam dunk until you actually try it. The first couple deer will come in rather stupidly, but after you poke their buddies a few times with an arrow, the game suddenly changes. A lot of my hunting near my house is similar to this, smaller woodlots with high deer densities. The biggest problem I run into is deer running off and trailing blood or dropping dead in a tree-hugger's yard....it does get ugly, most of these neighborsaren't thrilled to see a guy in camo sitting in a tree across the street from their $400k McMansion....

Only $400k for a McMansion? Must be nice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great home prices are one of the benefits of living upstate, among others in my opinion.  Then again, I don't like even traveling to NYC for work when I have to.

Great home prices are one of the benefits of living upstate, among others in my opinion.  Then again, I don't like even traveling to NYC for work when I have to.

I just thought of NYC.

I may or may not have vomited in my throat.

• Like 3