Snow tomorrow

burmjohn

Just as a side note, I lived in east northport till I was 5 years old.  Adar lane (not positive on spelling)...  Whats burned into my head ever since then, is the "tick tock" and Cedarhurst paper...  I'll be heading out there monday / tuesday actually to go to Karps hardware for some home brew equipment.

So looks like LI and downstate will be hit with some nice snow tomorrow.  To be honest, I'm looking forward to it!

Just out of curiosity, why would you be looking forward to it? Are you a snowmobiler or a skier or something?

Because I am off all week & don't have to go anywhere.... I love snow, don't mind shoveling / snow blowing...  I wish I was a snowmobiler, maybe down the road :D

Just out of curiosity, why would you be looking forward to it? Are you a snowmobiler or a skier or something?

Because I am off all week & don't have to go anywhere.... I love snow, don't mind shoveling / snow blowing...  I wish I was a snowmobiler, maybe down the road :D

Those that are looking forward to a day or two off from work because of snow-days ...... I can understand that. Snowmobilers, skiers and snow-shoers, I can understand that. Just enjoying snow because it's snow? ...... That's a little harder to understand  ;) . At any rate, we certainly live in the right state for snow lovers. We get some annual accumulations in several parts of the state that are the envy of snow lovers all over the country....lol.