New York Sportmens Outdoor Expo - Nassau Coliseum

Geno C

Has anyone heard about it? havnt seen it yet in the paper. i usually go every year.  Last year i guess it was felt by the economy, you can tell there was not as many vendors as there were previous years.

i was seaching on google and came across this

http://www.nysportsmensshow.com/

January 28 - 30th is all i know, nut im not sure if thats for 2011.

i know we have some vedors on here such as Rich from Fins to Feathers... Any info would be great!

I stopped goimg to these expose.I used to do the one in Rockland.At RCC.Always the first weekend in March.But the hunting and firearms section got smaller and smaller.The whole show had may a dozen hunting booths.Is it any better on Long Island.I would think the fishing section would out number the hunting section there also.

I'll go to the show but it seems it's the same stuff year after year. Not what I call a high quality show but a good way to meet up with fellow sportsman and maybe find a bargain. Rich has a nice booth and is usually doing a mount at the booth.

i always have a good time. it is the same stuff but its a good way to get and enjoy the day. ill meetup with you guys there if you guys go. keep me posted what day  you plan on going. either sat or sun...

• 2 weeks later...