ha ! that will change their patterns.......

growalot

Yep they have layed down at least 10 full tanker trucks of shite in the upper lease field and now they are awaiting more to start next to us... Other than waiting for a stiff south east wind...which will gag us for the next 2wks this is a good thing...those deer will avoid all those fielsd which is lease land and they will head to where the doe are feeding...that is us and our nieghbors to the south that has a beef hay field and standing corn... they are also spreading behind our "no doe" nieghbor that adjoins the beef farmer. It will be straight lines from our swamp south and from neighbors swamp west and south...Glad I didn't spend much time patterning them...

• Like 4

Wow I watched them start this field next to us just after 1pm ..the refill tankers drove by the entire time I was on stand. they were doing 3 tankers an hour...I got home at 6:30 and saw the field..I thought they had finished at 6...not spreading like last time, injecting...they weren't even half way done!...no less than 12 full tankers and only  a little over 1/3 done on 25-30 acres.... :bad: I think we'll be on bottled water forever now :umbrage: