They walk umong us...

Nomad

Really? I am asking in all seriousness here...what are the qualifications needed to be a  animal control officer? I honestly don't know...now out here it's a willingness to take a **** job with low pay and a HSD...and they are dog catches not officers...

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Edited for language. Please see forum TOS.

Really? I am asking in all seriousness here...what are the qualifications needed to be a  animal control officer? I honestly don't know...now out here it's a willingness to take a **** job with low pay and a HSD...and they are dog catches not officers...

Gro….99% of wounded deer get euthanized ….There are no deer EMT's, no deer ambulances, no deer ER's no deer trauma centers.. no deer life flights, nor should there be……...its just the way it is….Get over it...

Wow actually maybe you should get over it...As I said my comments were devils advocate and it was going to be a dead deer anyways...I also said they were of a business/PR based comments...

In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. In taking this position, the individual taking on and playing the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such a process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. It can also refer to someone who takes a stance that is seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance.

What does that little rant have to do with my asking what the qualifications of a ACO are?...

I think you have gotten lost in your own cute  little digs...take a breath and re group...lol

So these dopes with only a HSD (obvious morons) and  who work this "**** job with low pay" have absolutely no idea, nor have they been given any training on how to access whether or not a wild animal should be put down or not?? ,,,,,,, Pompous and insulting much???

Ps.....  Everyone read...It wasn't me calling them dopes or morons...all I said was a willingness to take a **** job and they have to have at least a HSD...many many intelligent ppl have HSD, but apparently some think those to be"morons and dopes" ...thats not very nice of you ants...PS any job that calls for having to euthanize discarded pets is a **** job...no way around that... ;)

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
  • Like 1

Ps.....  Everyone read...It wasn't me calling them dopes or morons...all I said was a willingness to take a shit job and they have to have at least a HSD...many many intelligent ppl have HSD, but apparently some think those to be"morons and dopes" ...thats not very nice of you ants...PS any job that calls for having to euthanize discarded pets is a shite job...no way around that... ;)

Try to imagine me loudly and sarcastically  clearing my throat as I say this………"BACK PEDDLE!!"""