Big Bear Down

magnumhunt

If that skull is really 22", you got a giant! Boone and Crockett is 20" awards and 21" minimum for all-time!

You should enter it! That's a once in a lifetime type troohy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The New York record is 22-7 so my bet is that this bear is not 22... but maybe the picture doesn't do it justice. Plus the skull is measured after boiling. They may have tried to measure it with the fur still on which would add about 4" to the measurement

• Like 2

when I got my bear my taxidermist askedme if his an official measurer could measure it because he said it was close to 21" I agreed and his buddy said it was 20 13/16 he then said he would like to measure it again after the 60 days by the time I got my skull back just over a year later it measured 20 1/16.

just an.idea on what you can be looking at for shrinkage . ive heard some shrink 1/4-3/4 of an inch.

mine were done with the beatles

Shot in Broome County with a rifle? Had to be out near Windsor then, or east of the Susquehanna River. Pic looks like it's from a frat party and your buddy in the bear suit is passed out drunk!!

Congrats to you on a fine bear.

I literally just laughed louder than I should have in the stand. Funniest post ice read in a while.