Why It's Smart To Oppose Bans Based On The No-Fly List!

My bad.

I only read the title of the thread and did it too quickly.

Thought it said "bands", as in "bands will make her dance".

See post #2 of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Guess you missed the wider point. What a surprise.

There were adults trying to discuss something on this thread so I'm not sure why you felt the need to get involved.  But if I missed the point please let me know how what you posted has relevance?  I'm sure letting gay people get married is somehow leading to mass shootings and the downfall of this country to right?  

• Like 2

pap-  you ever been with women this hot???? I think i'd need to double up on my super male vitality

Is it them or that stack of cash they have laying on the table???  LOL!!

Give the nastiest, ugliest  $h!t stain on the planet enough cash and he will score woman that most guys only dream of.  What a world!!

• Like 1

You see, by your own words you underscore how much you don't get it. Case closed.

What case is closed?  Please try and have an intelligent debate.  Tell me what I don't get.  What did my own words underscore?  That homosexuals and transsexuals are causing all the problems?  Defend the article you put up.  Do you support gay marriage?   

150 Foreigners Allowed To Skip Customs At JFK Airport

Do yourself a favor, and dont use this guy in furtherance of any argument or debate. I dont know if he just lies about stuff, or is really incompetent.

He says "144 people with no id's landed at jfk airport." Not true, add that to the long list of things that he says that have no basis in reality. Like 9/11 was an inside job.

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor, and dont use this guy in furtherance of any argument or debate. I dont know if he just lies about stuff, or is really incompetent.

He says "144 people with no id's landed at jfk airport." Not true, add that to the long list of things that he says that have no basis in reality. Like 9/11 was an inside job.

Just go to the Mexican border and a whole lot more than 144 people crossed into the U.S. without i.d or any paper work. Thanks Mr. President.

• Like 3

d-bone - Ford is right. Papist is a provocateur, good for a chuckle now and then.

Papist - If you are the academician you claim, don't you have grades to do? No other prof I know has as much time as you for this stuff.

Edited by Curmudgeon
  • Like 2

The closest I ever got to any type of teaching position is NRA certified firearms instructor, and I don't know Papist from Adam.  If you think we are the same person, put a large amount of cash on it and I'll split it with him to prove we aren't.

I'll be 60 this month and currently consider my occupation "Independently Wealthy".

When asked what I do these days, my answer is simply, "Whatever I want".

Now, let's get back on topic here.  You guys really have a very short attention span.  Another reason this society is in a death spiral and headed for doom.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 3

Hey now, no reason to try and pretend I've said stuff I haven't to stir up conflict.  I don't support banning any guns and I realize there is no quick fix.  I believe I've even said a few times that this is an extremely difficult issue and I don't really see a solution.    

Please note the two words of importance in what you quoted from me, "if" and "like".  I never said you said it, or actually agreed with it, just made a statement regarding the possibility based on your past posts.  Not pretending anything or trying to stir up anything.  Lighten up on the offense and bone up on the reading comprehension.  No offense meant then, or now.  OK?

• Like 1

Apparently personal attacks are the diet du jour.

The actual substance of an argument is all that most thinking people really care about. Trolls don't count.

State a position and defend it. If you can't defend your position, you really shouldn't say it out loud, ie, post it on the internet.

Stating that "It's a really difficult problem." got me thrown out of my junior high debating class in 1972. It didn't carry any weight then, and it still doesn't. If it wasn't a difficult problem we wouldn't be trying to discuss it.

• Like 2

Please note the two words of importance in what you quoted from me, "if" and "like".  I never said you said it, or actually agreed with it, just made a statement regarding the possibility based on your past posts.  Not pretending anything or trying to stir up anything.  Lighten up on the offense and bone up on the reading comprehension.  No offense meant then, or now.  OK?

I guess I didn't read it closely enough, or maybe I'm just used to you taking jabs in all your responses (like this one).  Either way, no offense taken.  I think we actually agree on this topic for the most part.  

• Like 1

Apparently personal attacks are the diet du jour.

The actual substance of an argument is all that most thinking people really care about. Trolls don't count.

State a position and defend it. If you can't defend your position, you really shouldn't say it out loud, ie, post it on the internet.

Stating that "It's a really difficult problem." got me thrown out of my junior high debating class in 1972. It didn't carry any weight then, and it still doesn't. If it wasn't a difficult problem we wouldn't be trying to discuss it.

I never took a debate class so I guess I don't know the rules.  If something is difficult to solve I'll say so.  I think we all want the same thing in the end.