PA TO BAN URINE-BASE SCENTS NY TO FOLLOW

Larry

You should read up on CWD and how it’s spread and its course’s. in theory its possible if a deer had CWD it could be spread by urine based scents.

Really...You post stuff on Theory?  How about looking at the science and facts that show there has never, ever been a case of the CWD prion being found in any farmed or wild whitetails deer..Ever.  You may want to read up before telling someone else to!

The states can make it a pain but cant shut down farms from making scent. All they will see is more lawsuits.  When they shut down the farming industry that has been 100% proven to hold and spread the CWD prion they will have a tough go in court trying to prove they can shut down someones income on a Theory.

Just an FYI..Whatever happens in the scent industry has no impact on my business. My family and friend will still be using the best scent available regardless of a theory.

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

I've never used scents but its kind of ridiculous since i haven't heard a CWD case caused by urine scents, why don't they just ban crops too cause it attracts deer and could potentially spread diseases, I at least understand farmed deer should be tested regularly if they already aren't

Funny that you say this because the real truth of the matter is that all farms are 100% tested and of all vectors that can transmit the Prions they are the only ones 100% tested.  Whats that tell ya?

Which brands?

Buck Fire synthetic buck lure is one. Tinks and Code Blue also make a synthetic buck lure.

I have a friend in Pa that sells tractor Trailer loads of 55 gallon drums full of urine to both Tinks and Code Blue. Every Year.

I always got a kick out of the 1 deer 1 bottle selling quote.

Edited by Four Season Whitetails
  • Like 1