Most Ironic Super Bowl?

DirtTime

Buffalo Jill's vs Dallas Cowgirls. Who cares who wins but it would be fun to watch .. Just sayin

I've always thought the College football champion and super bowl champion would be a fun game to watch. Would it be a close game or blowout ?!

Great idea!

The NFL team with the worse record vs the college champions! It most likely would be a better game, than some of the Super Bowl's I've seen!

It's to late now but I thought it would have been kind of kool to see the packers play the chiefs this year since they played in the first super bowl and this being the 50th

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Never thought of that but your right, that would have been something. I can remember watching that first Super Bowl with my Dad and Grandfather. We watch it at Gramp's house because he had the nicest color TV ..... guess I'm aging myself. 

I heard a guy on the radio today saying how many injuries there are, how many men get crippled for life, mentally as well as physically, how the best helmet and pads won't help. etc.  He's a former player with problems too.

He predicted football may be a memory in 20-25 years.

The most ironic Super Bowl may turn out to be the last one.

I heard a guy on the radio today saying how many injuries there are, how many men get crippled for life, mentally as well as physically, how the best helmet and pads won't help. etc.  He's a former player with problems too.

He predicted football may be a memory in 20-25 years.

The most ironic Super Bowl may turn out to be the last one.

Was it Antwaan Randle El?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/if-antwaan-randle-el-could-go-back--he-wouldn-t-play-football-200638140.html;_ylt=A0LEVj.a2Z9WxWcAfjEnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--