The Extinguisher by Illusion Systems

peepsight

I bought one for myself and one for my daughter last fall. It's a nice call, sounds great, and I like the slide on the side of the call to adjust the tone. So much nicer (and quicker) than having to pull the call apart to adjust the O-ring inside, like many other calls that I've had. The extinguisher never froze up on me either (as advertised). They sure seem to work well on that show on the Pursuit Channel anyways!  :rolleyes:  LOL

I saw this guy at ~100 yards away. He was heading into a thicket with no intentions of coming towards me. I grunted once and he raised his head and looked in my direction. I grunted once more and he came in galloping straight to me!

1108150835_zps4u85apml.jpg

1108150834_zpsfdcizygm.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Great call in my opinion...Nice part about it ...it has everything in one call, sounds realistic, and has adjustable sounds. No need to carry a grunt call,  bleat can etc.

Only one I use any more

Beautiful Buck by the way!!!!!!!!

Edited by Steve D

Great call in my opinion...Nice part about it ...it has everything in one call, sounds realistic, and has adjustable sounds. No need to carry a grunt call,  bleat can etc.

Only one I use any more

Beautiful Buck by the way!!!!!!!!

I've been using this call for the past 5 or 6 seasons with pretty good results.

Love the fact that it has never once froze up on me no matter what the weather.

I lost mine while dragging out a deer early in October.

I guess that's the only problem I had with it was if you loose your grunt call, you loose you doe and fawn calls with it.

Keep an eye on that little spring fastener on the lanyard so it doesn't rust and break off the way mine did.

Soon as this snow melts I'll be looking for mine, but I wont hesitate to order another if it doesn't turn up.

• Like 2

I lost mine while dragging out a deer early in October.

I guess that's the only problem I had with it was if you loose your grunt call, you loose you doe and fawn calls with it.

Keep an eye on that little spring fastener on the lanyard so it doesn't rust and break off the way mine did.

Soon as this snow melts I'll be looking for mine, but I wont hesitate to order another if it doesn't turn up.

True test will be how it performs after a winter sit. I'm sure it will turn up, I've seen you find a buttons sheds...

• Like 1