New indoor archery range?

AdrenalineMike

hey everyone, my name is mike. i do alot of reading on here, but just recently joined. i was looking for some opinions of people around my local area. i am looking to open an indoor archery range in northern orange county, in the montgomery area. i wanted to here what local people had to say, are they interested in it, what they thought, and is there a need for one in the area. it would a be a 25-30yard indoor range, with memeberships, hourly rates, and possibly leagues. it would also be an archery shop with a technician on site. what does everyone think of this, i look foward to hearing everyones opinions. thanks everyone!

I know of one shop in Rockland that put a 50yrd indoor archery range in and it is now mostly there storage room... Its great to set up new bows but I can't imagine getting too many members to pay just to go shoot their bows. Its tuff because most people would rather buy a target and shoot on there own time in there backyard... You would def have to make it a 3D range to get people to come.