The Wild Within

WNYBuckHunter

So I finished watching the first episode (well technically the second, but my first) of The Wild Within, and let me just say its now one of my very favorite shows out there. Hats off to The Travel Channel and Steven Rinella for bringing a show that shows the true nature of hunting and outdoorsmen and not the typical huntin show. I cant wait to see the next episode.

So I finished watching the first episode (well technically the second, but my first) of The Wild Within, and let me just say its now one of my very favorite shows out there. Hats off to The Travel Channel and Steven Rinella for bringing a show that shows the true nature of hunting and outdoorsmen and not the typical huntin show. I cant wait to see the next episode.

I agree, its nice to see something from a fresh angle like they do with that show.

I've watched both episodes so far.  Awesome show.  Steve Rinella really gives a great argument about the positive aspects of hunting.  I have it programmed to record on my DVR and will definitely buy it once it comes out on DVD.

1. FYI:  Steve Rinella is actually from Michigan.  He only recently moved to Brooklyn a few years back.

2. FYI:  If you watched the very first episode (Alaska), he made a couple of hunting taboo's.  A. shooting up hill at a deer peeking over a ridge and B. He did not point the muzzle in a safe direction while trying to clear a misfire because he didn't want the deer to escape.