Just wanted to say im sorry..

Robinson446

Jordan, there is no need to apologize in what you believe in! To each there own, stay strong and should you get in an arguement, back it with fact...not emotion. Your a pretty tough kid for taking this abuse and only being 15. Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Can someone explain to me what posting that essay on this forum hurt?  It's unfortunate that some of you grown men made a kid feel the need to appologize for his opinion.  I bet that is a notch on the belt that feels good!

Posting the essay on the forum was fine . It didn't hurt anything . Robinson446 was and is entitled to his opinion . No apology was necessary .

But all members don't have to agree with the content of his essay . The thread got off track when Nugent was brought up . Not everyone agrees with Nugent's over the top rant's . Maybe he pas many plus' but he also has a lot of negatives .

Can someone explain to me what posting that essay on this forum hurt?  It's unfortunate that some of you grown men made a kid feel the need to appologize for his opinion.  I bet that is a notch on the belt that feels good!

Posting the essay on the forum was fine . It didn't hurt anything . Robinson446 was and is entitled to his opinion . No apology was necessary .

But all members don't have to agree with the content of his essay . The thread got off track when Nugent was brought up . Not everyone agrees with Nugent's over the top rant's . Maybe he pas many plus' but he also has a lot of negatives .

You gotta love open forums... ;D

I guess the fact that this is a controversial essay assignment and the debate that has spun out over three threads should mean that he gets an A. 

For the record I am not a huge Ted Nugent fan.  I'm not a Ted Nugent hater.  I don't have a positive or negative opinion on the guy.  One thing for sure is that he shows the diversity in the hunting population.  He is a world famous hardcore rocker and a proud hunter.  Definitely not the stereotypical outdoorsman. 

as said up in the subject, just wanted to say im sorry for doing what you all wanted and posting my essay on here for you guys to read... you asked me to so i did and then got jumped for posting GREAT infront of ted nugents name. Im sorry if some of you dont agree with me, but he is great in my eyes. For hunting and gun owners he is a role model. His personal life is none of my buisness so when you all say to look him up and read some of the bad stuff about him im not going to. Just like you all make mistakes he does too. Im not standing up for his mistakes but what ever he does in his personal life is his problem nnot mine. I am perfectly fine with Stating that i look up to him as a hunter, artist, and gun owner.... thanks...

Listen kid,

99% of the people on the internet don't even write a letter when asked. They don't belong to any association.

They'll drive 50 miles round trip to save .25c on a box of shot-shells to shoot in their $10,000.00 shotguns.

Yet they have an opinion on every subject put in front of them. Many times the opinion is so fact-less it reminds me of a talking robot from a 1950's sci-fi.

I've been deeply involved in sportsmen's issues for over 30 years. 

Write your report, stand by your opinion and don't let anyone talk you out of it.

Because all they want to do, is make you question your statements.

They are guilty of riding the coat tails of those who are active and it weighs heavily on there conscience.

You want to start a new thread?

Ask who all on this forum are going to Albany next Tuesday?

And if not why~

BPB