Oregon Militia & Other Western Militias

You mean the Judge Palin (http://www.people.com/article/sarah-palin-tv-judge-show) effect since she has no law degree and Judge Judy does.

I have no legal expertise but i can read and understand. So I read and understand papers written by judges and lawyers. 9 out of 10 say they are fools without a leg to stand on the 10th had a squirrel run up his leg.

When I look for a lawyer I look for one that has a T.V. show. Thats how you know that they're serious about practicing law. 

Last time I had a problem, I used Judge Mathis. He got my speeding ticket reduced to a simple assault. Im out in two more weeks!!!!

Edited by ants
  • Like 2

Loads of Militia news but if you don't like what I post, you're free to find news you like, or make up your own news.

More state bar complaints filed against Ammon Bundy's lawyer, critical of social media crowdsourcing

Ammon Bundy's lawyers are facing new state bar complaints that raise ethical concerns about their firm's outreach on social media to gather evidence in defense of their client in the federal conspiracy case stemming from the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife refuge.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/04/more_state_bar_complaints_file.html

A rural paper's decision on the voice of Harney County (Column)

When a group of militants took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, journalists from across the globe descended on rural Harney County, population 7,100.

But over the course of the 41-day occupation, one media outlet was absent. The Burns Times-Herald, serving Harney County since 1887, never once visited the refuge.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/04/who_can_speak_for_harney_count.html

Why Malheur Wildlife Refuge is seeing green after the siege

The armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge which ended in February has left an unexpected legacy to the park, one that appears to be in conflict with the occupiers' original intent.

Since the siege on the refuge ended in early February, the park has seen a surge of financial support. 

While disgruntled farmer Ammon Bundy initiated the takeover with his armed supporters to protest federal ownership of land – such as Malheur in Harney County, Ore. – his 41-day occupation of the refuge appears to have worked against his agenda: Malheur has witnessed an outpouring of donations and visitors. Neither the park nor the occupiers could have anticipated the kind of interest the occupation would eventually spark.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2016/0427/Why-Malheur-Wildlife-Refuge-is-seeing-green-after-the-siege

Edited by EspressoBuzz

Was Ammond Bundy actually at the wild life refuge, during the stand off?? Did he urge the protestors at the refuge to leave? and is he related to Al Bundy of Chicago's  Polk High football fame??

Yes.

Yes, at the end after he was arrested.

Only distantly.

From Jail, Ammon Bundy Still Promotes Land-Grab Agenda

… Ammon Bundy is not only misinterpreting the Enclave Clause, but also overlooking the Constitution’s Property Clause, which further undermines his argument. The Property Clause, outlined in Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2, states the following:

“The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.”

http://www.triplepundit.com/2016/04/jail-ammon-bundy-still-promotes-koch-brothers-land-grab-agenda/#

Edited by EspressoBuzz

I fully realize that the the left-leaners won't care:

http://www.breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/05/01/one-year-silence-hillary-clinton-uranium-deal/

A "right wing" author, fully corroborated by a "left wing" newspaper. It's clearly not a partisan issue.

"'splain it to me Lucy".

Who decides at what point 'anti-government' activities become a crime?

• Like 1

OMG King Kong Bundy, if ya had said Bruno Sanmartini I would have know for certain you're ancient.

No relation to him or Ted Bundy that i know of...

Hey!!! I remember Bruno!!! That guy was jacked!!   LOL!!

Another example of our oppressive government. This is the kind of stuff you read about in communist countries.

The woman's kids are taken from her because she took them to sing for the peaceful protestors at the refuge in Oregon.

Kansas woman who took her kids to Oregon refuge standoff arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/04/kansas-woman-who-took-her-kids-to-oregon-ranch-standoff-arrested.html

Another example of our oppressive government. This is the kind of stuff you read about in communist countries.

The woman's kids are taken from her because she took them to sing for the peaceful protestors at the refuge in Oregon.

Kansas woman who took her kids to Oregon refuge standoff arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/04/kansas-woman-who-took-her-kids-to-oregon-ranch-standoff-arrested.html

Is that what you got from that article? The children were not taken from her because they sang. It never said that once.

Can you please cite where it says they were taken from her because they sang at the standoff.

From the article it looks like she has a long history of neglect dating back to 2011. That might be cause for removal. Also, Children are not taken from parent custody over night. It can be a long and drawn out process. Parents usually get the benefit of doubt and are taken when all options have been tried and failed.

Here is another snippet I found:

She said children’s department workers had paid her at least two visits since returning from Oregon but that she told them she didn’t have time to talk. She said someone — possibly the children themselves — had apparently called the child abuse and neglect hotline recently, and that’s what led to Friday’s incident.

Another account of Ms Sharp:

Sharp has faced scrutiny before from state child welfare officials when her 15-year-old son ran away from home in 2011 and claimed to authorities he was abused.

The son told police that "as a form of discipline, Odalis had placed him on a bread and water diet for the past 2 weeks," said a Kansas Court of Appeals opinion issued last October. Odalis Sharp conceded that, saying she got the idea "from an encyclopedia which indicated that in the early 1900s the prison system fed inmates this diet," the court ruling said.

A pastor familiar with the family told police that "home life is very toxic" at the Sharps, the ruling said.

PT. From the way you spoke on the situation it comes off like you are on her side and the oppressive government has once again overstepped their boundries. Unless you think a water and bread diet is a good way to discipline a child. Why are you sticking up for this lady?

Diplomat don't be so naive. The gospel singing family that abuses their children is coincidentally attacked by the CPS after they went to visit the Bundy crew? Ok. All it takes is a phone call from some hater to bring these nasty burocrates into your lives and turn it upside down. It then becomes your job to prove your innocence.

• Like 2

The mother aknowledged that she fed her son bread and water for two weeks as a punishment. Did you miss that part? Ill take the likes you got and your response as condoning that type of behavior.

I wouldnt treat my dog like that let alone my child. Keep up the defense of this child abuser. Even their pastor said their home was toxic. But hes probably lying. And the cps involvement was prior to them singing. So what do you make of that?

Edited by diplomat019

You win Diplomat.

I'm sure you can show where you got your information from. The story I posted made no mention of any incident where one of their children was fed bread and water for two weeks.

Edited by pt0217

Your right. The article didn't show that. But i read your post. Then did some research because i couldn't imagine children being taken away for the simple act of singing, which you clearly stated in your post. do a google search of the mothers name and read what really happened. If anything the government waited too long to act.

I didnt win anything. Do a search for yourself and see whats going on in that abusive house. Patriots my ass. Child abuser is more like it.