I want

Dom

I have been pondering the Idea of a new purchase of an automobile.I would like a new pickup/family friendly truck and I'm thinking what truck would be the best purchase?I was thinking the new surban/Chevy but the price is crazy

Suburbans are crazy money new....Even its little brother the tahoe with a 3rd row is expensive. I was just in same shoes and ended up buying a used pickup. When the car payment gets close to the price of a mortgage I am out....I only drive it, I dont live in it.

• Like 1

New truck prices are insane!!! I have an 08 Titan that I bought new. 115K on it now, but its still going strong. 

I say find a good used truck, in good shape. Any of the big names will do fine. They all have their problems (Ford's tend to burn a little oil, later in life) , but any well maintained vehicle will run and run.

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

I have been pondering the Idea of a new purchase of an automobile.I would like a new pickup/family friendly truck and I'm thinking what truck would be the best purchase?I was thinking the new surban/Chevy but the price is crazy

What are you thinking Dom, new or used?

How big is your family?

• Like 1