FAFSA

Lawdwaz

I'm sure I've voiced my displeasure with this system before but I'll say it again.

IT SUCKS.

Between slow internet yesterday, a system that doesn't recognize mine or my daughter's email addresses and the fact that THEIR system was down this morning for a few hours I've had it.  Finally I get a bunch of information imputed and I get to the part where you're supposed to link with the IRS system to automatically put our 1040 info into the FAFSA system and it won't work.  It is such a FUBAR system I can't believe it.

All I can do is try and call them after work tomorrow.

• Like 2

Call and cancel then call new service

The gist of the thread ISN'T the internet service, it's the FAFSA.

That said, yes, I can get FIOS but I don't dig Verizon.  That just leaves Time Warner.............and it sounds like most people hate them too. :)

• Like 1

The gist of the thread ISN'T the internet service, it's the FAFSA.

That said, yes, I can get FIOS but I don't dig Verizon. That just leaves Time Warner.............and it sounds like most people hate them too. :)

I'm stuck with time warner at my apartment in the city. It blows! Hoping the next apartment i move into end of June has fios

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I had an early deadline for my daughters since she started her summer Gross Anatomy session yesterday. Oh did I mention that the tuition for a 5 day a week, 6 week session with no room or board was $14,000. And the corporations are the evil greedy ones....SMFH

Holy Kielbasa............You better stoke up that forge and crank out some knives!!!!

• Like 1

I had an early deadline for my daughters since she started her summer Gross Anatomy session yesterday. Oh did I mention that the tuition for a 5 day a week, 6 week session with no room or board was $14,000. And the corporations are the evil greedy ones....SMFH

Holy Hell! Good luck with that one Culver! That's what you get for having a smart kid I guess...  :rolleyes: