Honda 3 wheeler

Great deer getters because they are light and can maneuver around in small areas.Also a bit dangerous.If he is joyriding Id say he'd be better off trying to flip it for $$ and use that to get a 4 wheeler thats a bit safer.Other than that have some fun!!

• Like 1

I knew I had a picture somewhere.......this would have been about 1987 IIRC.  It isn't much of a shot of the 'wheeler but you can see it. 

Big%20Red_zps3djcxelj.jpg

As far as the pickerel and pistol, the statue of limitations HAS to have come and gone.  Don't even ask............ :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

I knew I had a picture somewhere.......this would have been about 1987 IIRC. It isn't much of a shot of the 'wheeler but you can see it.

Big%20Red_zps3djcxelj.jpg

As far as the pickerel and pistol, the statue of limitations HAS to have come and gone. Don't even ask............ :)

You shot all 4 pickerel? Shooting from the hip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

They are definitely dangerous machines. Easy to tip, roll , flip and lose control of. Hunting buddies had them, back in the day..and they SUCK unless you're doing a very slow trail ride. My brother had one in the late 80's .Some D!cK gave it to him instead of the money he owed him……very unstable, poorly designed, dangerous machines. You don't have to be riding anywhere near crazy, to lose it and get yourself all kinds of F-ed up or dead!!!

Haha,

I still have 2 3 wheelers and they are all I ride until deer season when the 4x4 foreman comes out. I have a 86 250r and a 85 350x and will have them until I die. For those who don't know how to ride them they are very dangerous hell they are for those that do. But there is nothing like taking a corner with the a$$ end hanging way out to the side with the front wheel off the ground :)

• Like 1

Haha,

I still have 2 3 wheelers and they are all I ride until deer season when the 4x4 foreman comes out. I have a 86 250r and a 85 350x and will have them until I die. For those who don't know how to ride them they are very dangerous hell they are for those that do. But there is nothing like taking a corner with the a$$ end hanging way out to the side with the front wheel off the ground :)

Heck yeah both awsome machines

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes they are, nothing in this world makes you feel 14 again like riding a 250R

And riding a 350X is like having a Tyrannosaurus rex as a pet.

Lmao yes yes it does I have ridden any trike I could get my hands on and the very first motorized toy I had as a kid was was a 87 ish honda 200x 5 speed clutch was awesome....get up on the side 1 wheel in air then drop clutch and see how long you could stay on 1 back tire before crashing lol...and doughnuts ooooo the doughnuts a nice Dewey summer morning lol fun time lots of memories

Lmao yes yes it does I have ridden any trike I could get my hands on and the very first motorized toy I had as a kid was was a 87 ish honda 200x 5 speed clutch was awesome....get up on the side 1 wheel in air then drop clutch and see how long you could stay on 1 back tire before crashing lol...and doughnuts ooooo the doughnuts a nice Dewey summer morning lol fun time lots of memories

That's why I love the 250r I don't need dew, hell it'll do doughnuts on blacktop!

• Like 1

I just looked on my phone and I don't have a pic of them, next time I have them out I'll take one and I'll put the CR500 in the middle.

Damn cr500...badest of them all....rode 1 once impressive power on 2 wheels....buddy has a ktm 380 2 smoke that's plenty too but the cr500 is king of mtn...

Someday I will build a cr500 AF conversion with the Pantera estart kit and decompression head. Want it for streetbike lol

Damn cr500...badest of them all....rode 1 once impressive power on 2 wheels....buddy has a ktm 380 2 smoke that's plenty too but the cr500 is king of mtn...

Someday I will build a cr500 AF conversion with the Pantera estart kit and decompression head. Want it for streetbike lol

I've ridden a kx500 and a cr500 ,both are obviously shoulder separators, ill take my chances on my 450 anyday! 

• Like 1

Haha when I was stationed in SC I had a cr500 super moto it was a blast and the single most un economical thing in the world 30ish miles to a tank but boy was it fun, I used to ride it to work with a 32oz Gatorade bottle of gas in my backpack because I couldn't make it to work and home on a tank.

• Like 1

Haha when I was stationed in SC I had a cr500 super moto it was a blast and the single most un economical thing in the world 30ish miles to a tank but boy was it fun, I used to ride it to work with a 32oz Gatorade bottle of gas in my backpack because I couldn't make it to work and home on a tank.

Yea we carry ss gallon novelty flasks full of premix for our smokers just incase...had to use a few times

• Like 1

I've ridden a kx500 and a cr500 ,both are obviously shoulder separators, ill take my chances on my 450 anyday!

Yea my 6 speed ktm 525 was a monster on the trails and street only got rid of bc she didn't like to single track thru the woods always got hot

Yea my 6 speed ktm 525 was a monster on the trails and street only got rid of bc she didn't like to single track thru the woods always got hot

My wife trail rides a crf230 , My 450 won't stand for her pace in the woods so my bike of choice is a 91 honda ez cub 90 , nobody gets off the cub with out perma grin .

• Like 2

My wife trail rides a crf230 , My 450 won't stand for her pace in the woods so my bike of choice is a 91 honda ez cub 90 , nobody gets off the cub with out perma grin .

Yea my wife won't ride...won't even try to drive my automatic quad lol....working on buying a sxs so she can drive that but then again I like my man time...lol