So You Want to Build a Wall on the Mexican Border?

I doubt there will be any walls.

Dare I say it?....Yes, yes I think I shall speak my mind about the situation.

We have so many illegals getting past the BP  over the years it's insane. I understand that BP is understaffed, but it seems like they should be catching more. Just my opinion. Something seems off.

Perhaps, just putting this out there.............

$$$$ in the pocket is worth a look the other way.....Just sayin'.

• Like 1

I have thought about that. I have to agree.

When you are a farmer, you put fences to keep bad critters out and your critters in.

Which is why I think there will be no walls. Double edged sword. No matter how you fall on it you will get cut.

• Like 1

A wall will not be practical, cost effective or a real solution to the problem, but at least it is being proposed by people who want to find a solution to the problem.  The people against the wall want to perpetuate the problem even further.

Maybe the solution is getting tougher on people who are supporting illegal immigration.

• Like 2

Against a wall, yes.  Against putting a stop to illegals and protecting the border, no!

Why is it people who mock the wall seem to be for porous borders, illegal immigrants and weak national security?  I never hear any of them offering any solution to the problem.  I do hear them mocking people who do want solutions to the problem though.

• Like 2

What solutions? Any wall or fence will not stop the problem. You think all the illegal arms and drugs come walking, boating, or driving across our borders? No! They get flown in just like many of the illegal immigrants. What's next? Put a bubble around the USA to protect us?

Walls and bubbles are no solution! That will never happen. Like I said already, money talks and the corrupt turn away. If you are trying to turn a bad spin on Trump, you picked the wrong issue.

I don't think he means actual walls. I think it's metaphorical. Create a better line of defense against illegals. Step up security. 

• Like 1

Against a wall, yes.  Against putting a stop to illegals and protecting the border, no!

Why is it people who mock the wall seem to be for porous borders, illegal immigrants and weak national security?  I never hear any of them offering any solution to the problem.  I do hear them mocking people who do want solutions to the problem though.

Mocking the wall does not equate to wanting a porous border imo.  The videos I posted are solutions without a wall.  

You yourself are against a wall.  I dont think you want open borders or a weak national security.  did you watch the videos i posted?  they are exactly what we are talking about, with real solutions.  Sans a wall

I don't think he means actual walls. I think it's metaphorical. Create a better line of defense against illegals. Step up security. 

If your referring to DT, I think he is talking about a physical wall.  But I don't think he even believes in it.  Sounds good to pander to those who want to hear that, but he is a smarter business man to think this will be a sound financial idea.

Mocking the wall does not equate to wanting a porous border imo.  The videos I posted are solutions without a wall.  

You yourself are against a wall.  I dont think you want open borders or a weak national security.  did you watch the videos i posted?  they are exactly what we are talking about, with real solutions.  Sans a wall

The Democrats mock the wall, yet support illegal immigration, and all the freebies that they can supply to illegals as well.  They're offering no solutions to illegal immigration at all.  They want more of it.

I watched all of your videos, twice, but I didn't see a single alternative offered that would be a real solution.  Perhaps you could point out the real solution offered by anyone in the videos.  I must've missed it.

I don't get the impression anyone in the videos is really concerned about illegals, sealing our border or American national security at all.

• Like 1

In the 1930s an economically beleaguered Germany managed to build and engineer the Siegfried line.Just one of her border defenses at the time:

This line stretched more than 630 km (390 mi) and featured more than 18,000 bunkers, tunnels and tank traps. The network of defensive structures stretched from Kleve on the border with the Netherlands, along the western border of the old German Empire, to the town of Weil am Rhein on the border to Switzerland. It was planned in 1936 and built between 1938 and 1940

We can build a wall...no problem

The point is, we built a wall and it works. Tell us why a 50 foot wall with manned gun towers wouldn't work?

it might, but its a good way to keep us in as well.....

Also, we could easily achieve a solution if we attack this issue financially.  Im assuming you watched the vids i posted.  They detail a pretty specific plan on how to fix this issue without a physical wall.  

Tell us why hitting illegals in the pocket by eliminating the welfare state wouldn't work?

Pretty much Every nation on earth has strict immigration policies. The idea of anyone protesting people ILLEGALLY crossing a nations boarders, is idiotic and reeks of ulterior motives. And everyone knows it. 

What would happen to an American who illegally entered Mexico??   They would be in a dirt floor prison cell until the corrupt scumbag Mexican authorities got what they wanted. The entire country, of Mexico, is corrupt from the top down…Its their way of life..Corruption..

What a joke…..

Edited by ants

Also, we could easily achieve a solution if we attack this issue financially.  Im assuming you watched the vids i posted.  They detail a pretty specific plan on how to fix this issue without a physical wall.  

Tell us why hitting illegals in the pocket by eliminating the welfare state wouldn't work?

I didn't see the plan you're referring to.  Eliminating welfare and work for illegals would work, but that is not being proposed by either party.  It's being demanded by the people but denied as cruel.  Deportation is a solution too, but that's also cruel.  If we can't keep them from coming in, we need to be tough about getting them out.

BTW, none of this addresses the terrorist issue.

• Like 1

I don't get the impression anyone in the videos is really concerned about illegals, sealing our border or American national security at all.

Id beg to differ.  Ron Paul received more donations from active military personnel in his 2012 run for president than all other candidates combined.  I think that holds some weight.  

What makes you say that they don't care tho?  Im curious as to why you think that.