So You Want to Build a Wall on the Mexican Border?

Like the drug smugglers terrorists have probably already figured out ways of getting into the country, none of which involve them walking across the southern border. Not to mention more extremists have been caught entering from Canada then from Mexico so your armed thugs would fail in keeping terrorists out. Besides recent terrorist attacks that have occurred here have been undertaken by people who have been radicalized right here at home.

Edited by Uptown Redneck

The solutions offered were regarding the disadvantages of building a wall.  I think they work much better than a wall for much less money.  Maybe not the end all. be all solution, but certainly a solution to illegal border crossings from Mexico.  We can better deal with the illegals already in the country once we cut off the flow at the borders.

• Like 1

Hey Papist, isn't that your father standing on Hitler's left?

So the BLM are Nazis yet according to you Trump and his Brown Shirts can take American's privately owned lands to build a wall, very interesting way of thinking you have.

You seem to have an infatuation for Nazism , so why don't you use this as your avatar pic. It will look nice and fit your profile perfectly. Have at it.....post-2675-0-30014800-1465592011_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Been catching up on this topic. From what I've read I think the wall is an even better idea than I did before. The only thing I think we could do to improve on the wall idea is to put Uptown on the other side of it once it's done. At least he will have an easier time getting his drugs and hanging out with all of those innocent people trying to get over here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...