Did you know payng taxes is voluntary??

funny you should say this. i spoke with my buddy and he was telling me how he worked with the individual who was actually very smart and and read deeply on this topic and found NO where does it say YOU HAVE to pay taxes. The IRS brought him up on charges and sanctioned him to court but time after time he actually alked out of the court room ans stated "i have no problem paying taxes" but please show me where it states i as an american citizen "HAS" to pay taxes. Supplosedly this went on for quite some time and he everytime they went to court they could not show him anywhere where it states he has to pay. But after so long i guess he ended up having to pay and pobably in the rears as well, im not sure but he did have a valid point, no one could find where it states one has to pay taxes.

I dont have enough gull lto try that lol. besides messing with the IRS? they are like there own government and would prob come and handle that personally at your house and if you didnt pay no one would see you any more lol.

this is what i heard, not sure the truth to it as i never spoke with the guy one one on but my buddy did tho.

Harry can really play games with the English language.  This is why everyone hates to hear a politician speak.  They abuse words regularly.  So much so, they don't even have shame about it any more.

"Pay your taxes voluntarily, OR ELSE!"  See, voluntary taxes.  Right Harry?

How about this? If you think that just because you no longer have a mortgage on your home that you OWN your home... try not paying the property taxes on that home for a while... and see who really owns your home

Sometimes it seems like that's the whole reason behind building codes. They want to make sure their house is kept well.