Pics from Iphone now too large to post

turkeyfeathers

Ok, what's the deal ? As of last night I can no longer post pics using my Iphone. Doing it the same way I always have. Click pic /upload and submit. It's been working all along after new "upgrade" of site.  So don't want to use Imgur or such or have to shrink pics as "image" too large according to when I try now.

5 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

if you use tapa talk app then when posting a picture from your "camera roll" you can choose the size/memory format of the photo to post.

I've tried taptalk and not a fan of it at all. Tough to navigate and no easier than new wonky format of upgrade on mobile version.

• Like 1

it takes getting used to like anything else.  works well once you get the hang of it.  make sure you're not in HDR mode on your iPhone when using your phone camera.  it should dump a low resolution/less memory version in your camera roll though if it is.

Is there a way to send a pic on Iphone via a message  ? I'm more or less put off by recent upgrade still. Yes, I do realize the old format wasn't supported by the server anymore.  It takes forever to find anything on phone and now I can't post pics . Looks like I'll be saving battery life on HuntingNY and playing more Candy Crush :negative:

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Is there a way to send a pic on Iphone via a message  ? I'm more or less put off by recent upgrade still. Yes, I do realize the old format wasn't supported by the server anymore.  It takes forever to find anything on phone and now I can't post pics . Looks like I'll be saving battery life on HuntingNY and playing more Candy Crush :negative:

If it makes you feel any better I appreciate you posting on here just about every time.  and if I knew how to do those little faces or whatever they are I'd thumbs up and wink or something..

• Like 1