No sex since 1955

Culvercreek hunt club

wow 103? this is the sickest i have been in 5 years at least... pouring sweat one second the next i have goose bumps shivering..

Hope you get over it brother. Best I can tel you is this.....of the folks I know that have gotten the flu, seems like two types. the high fever that takes a week to bust out of....and one with a much lowere and sporatic fever....but seems to drag on for ever. I am glad I got the high fever quick one

shoot... i have the lower fever one lol

seems to be kicking but this cough is rough. just getting my rest and taking some meds. but your right, there are deff some flus going around at the moment.

wow 103? this is the sickest i have been in 5 years at least... pouring sweat one second the next i have goose bumps shivering..

Hope you get over it brother. Best I can tel you is this.....of the folks I know that have gotten the flu, seems like two types. the high fever that takes a week to bust out of....and one with a much lowere and sporatic fever....but seems to drag on for ever. I am glad I got the high fever quick one

shoot... i have the lower fever one lol

seems to be kicking but this cough is rough. just getting my rest and taking some meds. but your right, there are deff some flus going around at the moment.

Call your Doc.....codine cough syrup....really helped me sleep. If you can take codine.

Hey Doe, nothing about electric dog collars?  I would have figured you of all people would have added them to this discussion already.  :(

Haha ok, yes bubba spotted bens Tritronics collar and asked if it was ok to dial it up to get a better stimulation.

Thanks for adding that Doe.  I'm sure the collar was just one of many electrical and battery operated devices those fellas use for various stimulating experiences. I think I saw something in one of the hunting magazines recently that looked like one of those butt-out deer gutting tools.  Only this one had batteries.