Last card pull until opening day

Hunter9396

It's okay I don't need people to blow me when I shoot a nice deer 

Forget a blowie, you won't even get a congrats if you are honest and tell people you poached a deer illegally over bait. Why haven't you killed this buck already? What are you waiting for? Couldn't get the kill done in July or August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Hunter9396 said:

It's okay I don't need people to blow me when I shoot a nice deer 

Nobody's gonna blow you over a couple of 2.5 year old bucks that are gonna be hard pressed to break 100". It's really not all that tough.

What really gets to me is when I see countless guys here going the extra mile to mentor new and upcoming hunters and get them started on the right track..... then some poser like yourself comes along and tarnishes the image and reputation of EVERY HUNTER by intentionally breaking the laws to accommodate your own poor skill and knowledge level.

You guys need to remember that next time you get a door slammed in your face asking for permission to new grounds.

This is the type of idiot that thinks ONLY about himself and doesn't worry about how negative his actions afield make anyone else look.

Just another pathetic wannabe we can do without.

Hit the road azzwipe!

• Like 10

9 hours ago, wooly said:

Nobody's gonna blow you over a couple of 2.5 year old bucks that are gonna be hard pressed to break 100". It's really not all that tough.

What really gets to me is when I see countless guys here going the extra mile to mentor new and upcoming hunters and get them started on the right track..... then some poser like yourself comes along and tarnishes the image and reputation of EVERY HUNTER by intentionally breaking the laws to accommodate your own poor skill and knowledge level.

You guys need to remember that next time you get a door slammed in your face asking for permission to new grounds.

This is the type of idiot that thinks ONLY about himself and doesn't worry about how negative his actions afield make anyone else look.

Just another pathetic wannabe we can do without.

Hit the road azzwipe!

There it is, right there, thanks wooly!! It's the 1 percent that make the 99 percent of us look bad. And for what ? A deer? If he would have spent as much time scouting and learning woodsmanship skills as buying, carrying, figuring where to put and hide the bait. He could have easily killed that buck the honest way. I just never will get, how some people NEED to kill a buck at any cost? Is it to build your ego? Make up for other shortcomings in your pitiful life? I'll say this. Outside of a small population of hunters like the ones on this forum, the general population could give a rats behind if you shoot a Booner, as long as you do it within the law and with fair chase. Step outside the law, on a small doe and that same majority of non hunters will take notice and paint us all with the same brush. It's what you give back to hunting, not what you take away from it, that makes you a good hunter. 

• Like 8