New York Land and Lakes

i bought my land through an agent that worked for them.  his name was matt ward.  i didn't have any interaction with anyone else in the agency.  only saw his listings.  he was excellent- very helpful- even helped put in a couple of permanent tree stands.

Christmas and Associates is a much better NY Land and Camp company... Dan Christmas.. the owner of the company has the utmost integrity and their property deals are outstanding if you are looking for recreational property in NY

I second that...that's who I dealt with. Pete Martino was the sales executive I had and he was spot on.

no offense to either of these companies - but their prices are high. I talked to both, but eventually bought straight from a regular MLS real estate company. Found a porperty just as good as what these two advertise but at a much lower price per acre.  Most counties have a MLS site - let your fingers do the walking on the internet...

• 11 months later...

Christmas and Associates is a much better NY Land and Camp company... Dan Christmas.. the owner of the company has the utmost integrity and their property deals are outstanding if you are looking for recreational property in NY

WOW ! You obviously don't know him or anything about him. I'll educate you about Mr. Integrity. Dan Christmas was grabbed by the DEC in 2010 for shooting a MECHANICAL DEER , out of his truck window across a highway. You can imagine the tickets Mr. Integrity got. This came a couple weeks after he was picked up in Rome NY for slapping around his ex wife. Care for more? He's been thrown out of QDMA , Buckmasters , Rocky Mtn Elk Foundation and more. They won't even accept his $$ to advertise w/them. Might wanna pull your head out of his ass before your look any more foolish.

Edited by the truth

That's hilarious about Christmas. I bought some land from his company and then bought 2 bordering parcels for much less. Martino is a scumbag and he is no longer with the company. These guys are strait up hustlers behind all of their wholesome advertising. As far as PA land you are right I am from PA and you are looking at a min of $10k per acre for rec land.

Edited by grifflvc

They do have some good props but they are mostly trying to push cabins and are a logging company. Just picked up 10 acres bordering state land for less then $2k an acre. These chumps have a two acre piece 300 yards down the road from the one I got going for $26k!