Leaked tape captures Trump in crude rant with TV host

2 hours ago, LJC said:

What worries me about what's going on the most  is it looks like we are headed for a one party  globlist run system .

In fact in the leaked emails hildorbeast says basically that's what they want .

Scary stuff . 

That's what I've been sayin. Trump is the last chance saloon before we are completely dominated by the forces of globalism.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Papist said:

That's what I've been sayin. Trump is the last chance saloon before we are completely dominated by the forces of globalism.

Funny thing is a few years ago saying this stuff would make you look  crazy but the proof is out there now the media is doing there best to distract with this 10 year old tape .  Trump is the only one saying the truth out  there . The Russians who they have there faults are no saints  no what's up aND don't want any part of it. that's only reason these leeks are comming out from there hackers . These UN bankers want to control everything everywhere its, scary stuff . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Papist said:

I have other, more positive things to focus on. Politics is not the be-all for me, despite my current interest. I am rational enough to know that investing too much time or interest into a controlled and manipulated process, is a waste of time.

Me, too. It's why I'll be annoyed at hillary's win but I won't eat a bullet like it seems some people are going to do. The left probably doesn't appreciate the rage they are going to bring out when hillary takes the oval.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, growalot said:

You, as a stated Republican should just do the party a favor and re-register as Democrat...

Good idea, at least half of it. When the republicans lose this because they nominated a circus clown I do plan on unregistering as republican. I refuse to be formally associated with such a worthless party. I thought the loss in 2012 was weak, but this they've really outdone themselves. If the party cannot even beat clinton it should be dissolved. Any party that would put up a guy so profoundly incapable as trump has been has no purpose or relevance in the world's strongest nation.

Edited by Core

5 minutes ago, Core said:

Good idea, at least half of it. When the republicans lose this because they nominated a circus clown I do plan on unregistering as republican. I refuse to be formally associated with such a worthless party. I thought the loss in 2012 was weak, but this they've really outdone themselves. If the party cannot even beat clinton it should be dissolved.

:drag: :declare:

WOW! I have to say, you are sounding more and more like Uptown Redneck these days, but in a calmer demeanor.

Like I said, no respect for anyone who supports Hillary in any way! If you think shes not worthless, you are plum crazy!

11 minutes ago, Core said:

Good idea, at least half of it. When the republicans lose this because they nominated a circus clown I do plan on unregistering as republican. I refuse to be formally associated with such a worthless party. I thought the loss in 2012 was weak, but this they've really outdone themselves. If the party cannot even beat clinton it should be dissolved. Any party that would put up a guy so profoundly incapable as trump has been has no purpose or relevance in the world's strongest nation.

There is no such thing as the perfect candidate trump can do this if he follows  his advisors advice I think . But his own party has to stop undermining him. 

Edited by LJC

Edit: Actually, I'm done.

Carry on. I will only say nobody can find a single post where I've supported hillary. I'm sorry this is how you guys have to understand the world: putting everything into one of only two boxes, one of only two corners.

Edited by Core

I keep hear the GOP leaders are jumping shop off the USTrump. Well let's see most of them were not fully on board. The others that are talking out never wanted Trump in the 1st place. So what changed they are polotians and this is what they do,back stab and work behind the curtain. The very reason the people are with Trump. Where are all these back stabbers when Hillary's scandals break? Do they cry for her to drop out?NO they turn it up on Trump what has the GOP become.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Core said:

Edit: Actually, I'm done.

Carry on. I will only say nobody can find a single post where I've supported hillary. I'm sorry this is how you guys have to understand the world: putting everything into one of only two boxes, one of only two corners.

Awe c'mon! Two selections is all we have. Sorry you didn't get the replies from people that gave you a "feel good" moment. When you take away all the attacks from the Dems, they have nothing left. Open borders, how will that help secure more jobs for American born citizens? Taking money from terrorists instead of stopping them? Tax reform from the Dems is a joke! The position they hold on health care is deplorable. They endorse riots against white people, or anyone else who doesn't agree with their goals and opinions. Does that last part sound familiar? Check out what ISIS and Al-Qauda want to do to this country. Not a lot of difference in most peoples opinion. Hmm.....

25 minutes ago, Huntscreek said:

I keep hear the GOP leaders are jumping shop off the USTrump. Well let's see most of them were not fully on board. The others that are talking out never wanted Trump in the 1st place. So what changed they are polotians and this is what they do,back stab and work behind the curtain. The very reason the people are with Trump. Where are all these back stabbers when Hillary's scandals break? Do they cry for her to drop out?NO they turn it up on Trump what has the GOP become.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

That's the EXACT problem! Huntscreek hit the nail on the head! Like I already said in this post, attacking Trump is all they have.

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1

I think he needs to make a few comments about the Clintons past, and then follow in Pence shadow and take the higher ground and get into the issues. The circus has gone on long enough. Time to start talking about how to fix the country, not who's d*** is bigger.

An Independent Voter Explains How "The Trump Tape" Scandal 'Changed' His Mind

This whole thing has pretty much taken me off the fence of deciding whether to vote 3rd party or stay home.  Seeing the incredible push by all of the DC power-brokers to have Trump withdraw over this has convinced me that it's not an act.  TPTB really are scared of him and desperately want Hillary to win. 

That's good enough to convince me to vote for Trump.  I wonder if any others like me who didn't really buy the hype had a similar reaction.  I would guess yes. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/independent-voter-explains-how-trump-tape-scandal-changed-his-mind

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ....rob said:

I think he needs to make a few comments about the Clintons past, and then follow in Pence shadow and take the higher ground and get into the issues. The circus has gone on long enough. Time to start talking about how to fix the country, not who's d*** is bigger.

I disagree, the recent 'pussygate'  debacle shows that the entire establishment, Dem and Reps, want him gone. Time to get down n dirty.

Mitt Romney tried being Mr nice guy against oBama and you see how that worked out the dems sling mud left and right and the Republicans just take it.

It's not working time to fight fire with fire 

Edited by LJC
Typo

20 minutes ago, Papist said:

I disagree, the recent 'pussygate'  debacle shows that the entire establishment, Dem and Reps, want him gone. Time to get down n dirty.

OK. While I do agree with you that is the present state of things, I am getting tired of watching two kids fight on the playground throwing mud. I want to know what will be done to get rid of the terrorists, get taxes in a common state for everyone, get health care resolved, get more jobs back here and not "out source", get a better welfare reform.

Edited by ....rob

7 minutes ago, ....rob said:

OK. While I do agree with you that is the present state of things, I am getting tired of watching two kids fight on the playground throwing mud. I want to know what will be done to get rid of the terrorists, get taxes in a common state for everyone, get health care resolved, get more jobs back here and not "out source", get a better welfare reform.

Trump has to beat Hillary and the establishment at their own game before he can address all the real stuff.

6 minutes ago, Papist said:

Trump has to beat Hillary and the establishment at their own game before he can address all the real stuff.

All of the professional politicians are jealous of him on both sides that's what this is about. 

34 minutes ago, Papist said:

Maybe. But, at some point, someone needs to put on the adult diapers and address the real issues. Tired of the propaganda. Not trying to argue with you Papist, but we need someone to step up and be an adult and act like the leader of the 'free' world. I am hoping it's Trump. 

31 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Maybe. But, at some point, someone needs to put on the adult diapers and address the real issues. Tired of the propaganda. Not trying to argue with you Papist, but we need someone to step up and be an adult and act like the leader of the 'free' world. I am hoping it's Trump. 

Watching the debate trump is saying doing    great job so far .

Your never going to get the perfect candidate but hildorbeast is totally unacceptable and curupt  to be  president. She is a globalist who takes money from foreign governments for favors that undermine are country .

• Like 1