Leaked tape captures Trump in crude rant with TV host

4 hours ago, Papist said:

Trump has to beat Hillary and the establishment at their own game before he can address all the real stuff.

So with 31 days to go shouldn't he already be addressing the "real stuff"   Trust me I dont want Hillary in there, Im not even certain I want Trump in there but time is up, he hasnt addressed the real stuff yet.  You are not going to win an election by just saying if Im president I will create more jobs, or rid the world of terrorist, He needs to tell us the details of how.  Something he has not done.  I am a business owner and this election has been the hottest topic of any election I have seen.  Out of all the businesses I affiliate with I can tell you only 1 owner I know is truly undecided on who they are voting for and that is me.  I have not been told by a single one they are voting Trump, they all have said the same thing, he has said nothing convincing them he has a clue how to run this country.  Most all of them also said its the first time they will not vote for the republican party.  Business owners are concerned, very concerned about growth and he economy.  He needs to address the real stuff immediately and damn well should have been doing so already.  

• Like 1

I found what I saw before I was bored into a coma by the repeating attacks /counter attacks, embarrassing. I was embarrassed by both candidates and especially the moderators. I do know that had I been chosen to be in the audience, I would have stood, said loudly, I've had enough of this ,shame on all of you and left...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, growalot said:

I found what I saw before I was bored into a coma by the repeating attacks /counter attacks, embarrassing. I was embarrassed by both candidates and especially the moderators. I do know that had I been chosen to be in the audience, I would have stood, said loudly, I've had enough of this ,shame on all of you and left...

The moderators clearly were being biase.  How many times does he have to say sorry  we still have not heard clinton say sorry and he raped people and the hildorbeast help him get away with it .

Talking like dirty is one thing but what the clintons have done over the years is beyond belief and keep getting a free pass from the likes of  those two shit heads doing the moderating. Anytime trump asks hillary a tuff question . The shit head moderator steps in   such bs .

Edited by LJC
Change

That last pic is good water rat.

Trump is down 6.5% at RCP. Every poll has clinton up "big league" except LA times.

I thought Assange has screwed us, but he hadn't. Wikileaks has released some good stuff recently. Nobody knows about it because they are focused on Trump's pussygate. The media has definitely been complicit in elevating clinton well beyond what she deserves, and they will do the same when she is in office. Still, another candidate would not have been such an easy mark as Trump, inviting such criticism time and again.

Such crap. I think Kasich or Cruz or Rubio would be doing tons better now. I also wish Biden had run. He would he mopped the floor with hillary early on.

21 minutes ago, Core said:

Trump is down 6.5% at RCP. Every poll has clinton up "big league" except LA times.

I thought Assange has screwed us, but he hadn't. Wikileaks has released some good stuff recently. Nobody knows about it because they are focused on Trump's pussygate. The media has definitely been complicit in elevating clinton well beyond what she deserves, and they will do the same when she is in office. Still, another candidate would not have been such an easy mark as Trump, inviting such criticism time and again.

Such crap. I think Kasich or Cruz or Rubio would be doing tons better now. I also wish Biden had run. He would he mopped the floor with hillary early on.

Out of all the dems that I know  of the  only one I can say I like is Biden  he should have run . I think Rubio would have been the best for the Republicans as pathetic as this sounds Alot of women voters  just go for who ever looks good in the general elections and women vote more then man . I don't think they  find trump to attractive especially after pussy gate .

I still think he has a shot to win depends on  what news happens between now and election time 

1 hour ago, Core said:

I couldn't disagree more with this line of thinking, partly because I have zero respect for the blatant manipulation of polls coming from the left-leaning elite media. Trump wouldn't have handily defeated 16 contenders in the primaries without massive support from the voting citizens who have an extreme dislike for the current Uniparty establishment, represented by people such as Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio. These three you've mentioned, as well as most other career politicians, would do whatever they felt necessary to ensure they hold on to their own personal political power. Doing what's needed to keep our Constitutional Republic would be a secondary concern when the fight to preserve that power gets tough. Trump doesn't think like that and neither do his many, many supporters who understand that you can't rely on a rigged system to reform itself.

Edited by philoshop
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I couldn't disagree more with this line of thinking, partly because I have zero respect for the blatant manipulation of polls coming from the left-leaning elite media. Trump wouldn't have handily defeated 16 contenders in the primaries without massive support from the voting citizens who have an extreme dislike for the current Uniparty establishment, represented by people such as Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio. These three you've mentioned, as well as most other career politicians, would do whatever they felt necessary to ensure they hold on to their own personal political power. Doing what's needed to keep our Constitutional Republic would be a secondary concern when the fight to preserve that power gets tough. Trump doesn't think like that and neither do his many, many supporters who understand that you can't rely on a rigged system to reform itself.

You are right about those three, but in so doing they would have had better chances to win. Trump didn't need to convince the bulk of the country like he does now; that's the general. he has to win the majority of the nation. He needed only win a primary.

It's not like democrats like hillary. They hate her as well and bernie is proof of it. Not enough of them hate her, but she is disliked. She got in because the establishment was behind her from the getgo and threw their weight behind her because they love the status quo. But just like you can't look at trump's winning the primary as wide support of him (national election type support), you can't with hillary, either. She'll win the election but not because she is liked, but because the electorate like so many cattle have been led down through a gated pen to the butcher. The people who voted for trump were willing to jump over the fence but there aren't enough of them and I think they overplayed their hand. The establishment is just too strong and too entrenched to be beaten fair and square.

As long as money owns the government and elections like it currently does and the media is in bed with it, it will never be possible to have an outsider come and win an election. That was the mistake supporting Trump in the primary. He was too much of a hail mary. The best the republican primary voters should have tried for was just somebody, anybody who could beat hillary. They wanted to beat her and have an anti-establishment person and it was too much to pull off.

Oh, as for the polls, I really do hate to be the bringer of bad news, but they are accurate. Some are wildly pro-clinton like NBC news, but all of them other than la times show her with a strong lead. 538 has Trump at 16% chance currently of winning. he's barely even holding onto arizona. We could very well be looking at a massive blowout.

Edited by Core

I do not even know why any of it is being discussed...elections are not won by the popular vote they were set up in a time of no modern technology and are set by the the electoral college...it's a rigged system in this day and age that politicians do not want to have abolished...Do you ever wonder why this is?..Whats worse...in this day and age...ask a young person what the electoral collage is and what it does..

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/about.html

The polls can be considered  'accurate', until you look at their internal methodologies. Most of the media polls are conducted by hard core left-leaners who contact very small numbers of citizens and who heavily skew those numbers of citizens in favor of Clinton, and when confronted with results that don't fit their agenda they simply manipulate the numbers to get what they want. This sort of chicanery was uncovered just a few months ago in a Reuters poll when an intrepid media watcher managed to attain a copy of the poll containing the results before the manipulation occurred. To the best of my knowledge this sort of activity is not illegal, but it is dishonest and casts doubt on the moral integrity of the entire media polling system.

Don't forget also that Trump supporters fully understand that any open support for the candidate could likely result in violent confrontation from the more radical elements of the Democrat party, and therefore don't respond at any to polling interviews. We're talking about millions of people who's only participation in this election will be at the ballot box. Call it the "silent majority" or the "monster vote".

• Like 1