The Things People Leave In The Woods

DirtTime

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Han Solo ? db41b9690533adb9094bcadf3a12aab3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also  found a icebox with a case of beer in it one time a bucket balloons a boilor toothbrush tarp minibike shopping cart tv computer monitor  broadhead countless  used shotgun shells or and deer   bones . I think that's about it . We can add stone walls to if you want . Hey speaking of old stone walls do you guys out west find them in the woods overthere . In putnam westchester they are everywhere.  

6 minutes ago, growalot said:

Our back and east lines are old stone walls....It's how property lines were marked by farmers many moons ago....

Yea they usally make for  the best wooded area places to hunt walk in as the ground is cleared of all the rocks and crap the farmers would collect all the rocks off the land clear it for plowing  and use them on those stone walls we also find old  root  cellars here to .

9 hours ago, Bill Schmidt said:

About 7 years ago, I brought out with me a cheap- but very comfortable folding lawn chair. It was green and I left it in a remote section of some hardwoods where I knew turkeys were walking back and forth.  I did not think it would be found- at least not before opening day for a Fall Turkey season--but it was gone when I went in there for a afternoon hunt. What can you do.

Syrain Hill?  Thanks for the chair!