Evercalm

stoneam2006

I've used it doesn't seem to bother the deer at all. Like someone posted in another post it's hard to cover your sent with another. It's a wind game. 

That's what's getting me. The wind has been favorable and some how some way they are pinpointing us thru a nicely brushed in area. Think bc we are so close to his house and dog they remain on alert hoping this helps calm them a little bit...gotta try something. 1 doe has busted us 2 times...nice old doe too

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I started using it this year. I too hunt from natural ground blinds. And I'm not a big scent user. But....It seems to work! Put some on my boots and on some trees on the way in and have seen deer cross right over my path and showed no reaction! This has happened three times now. Wind was blowing from them to me so they weren't smelling me sitting there. And they didn't get alarmed crossing my scent trail coming down the ridge. Will it work every time? Probably not. With a mature buck? Don't know yet. But I've seen enough so far to say try it! It just might make a difference. 

• Like 2

I started using it this year. I too hunt from natural ground blinds. And I'm not a big scent user. But....It seems to work! Put some on my boots and on some trees on the way in and have seen deer cross right over my path and showed no reaction! This has happened three times now. Wind was blowing from them to me so they weren't smelling me sitting there. And they didn't get alarmed crossing my scent trail coming down the ridge. Will it work every time? Probably not. With a mature buck? Don't know yet. But I've seen enough so far to say try it! It just might make a difference. 

Awesome grampy that's what I hope for

On 10/18/2016 at 6:50 PM, Jeremy K said:

Its the only product i have ever thought it was actually working ,either that or the same time i started using it i paid more attention to the wind . I'm very weary of scents these days ever since the firecracker incident with the antler ice..

Do tell, do tell!!!

• Like 2

That's what's getting me. The wind has been favorable and some how some way they are pinpointing us thru a nicely brushed in area. Think bc we are so close to his house and dog they remain on alert hoping this helps calm them a little bit...gotta try something. 1 doe has busted us 2 times...nice old doe too

Well you def have to smoke that doe. She pegs ya she feeds ya!

I like evercalm just wish it didn't show up white everywhere after it dried out but think it's a good product. Haven't had any mind blowing experiences with it or any other scent for that matter. Keep us posted and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1