My new ride !

Water Rat

I had 92 Vette ZR1. I sold it in 2008 with 30K Miles on it to a guy from Tennessee. He flew into westchester county airport, paid cash and put some Tenn dealers plates on and drove it home. Crazy....for weeks I ignored the guy thinking it was a scam somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does he regret selling it ?  If so , I feel his pain.
I always wanted the split rear window vette. I believe it's a 63 ?

I know a guy who was cleaning out a garage for a lady and found an all orginal one in back all covered up the lady told him a few grand and he could have it....luck for her he is a stand up guy and help get it listed with the proper audience I don't remember how much he said it sold for.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Does he regret selling it ?  If so , I feel his pain.

I always wanted the split rear window vette. I believe it's a 63 ?

oh he regrets selling that along with his 67 shelby cobra ac 427 in the early 80s when he had my brother.  i hear about them both a few times a year. 

10 minutes ago, bisceglia said:

oh he regrets selling that along with his 67 shelby cobra ac 427 in the early 80s when he had my brother.  i hear about them both a few times a year. 

Sometimes you just gotta sell em..............especially with a baby on the way.

stoneam2006.............that guy punched his ticket to Heaven.

Yea he did....he's honestly one of the best all around guys I've ever met would give you the shirt of his back if you asked....also has a 77 (I think) El caminos ss he bought from a speed shop in California that is built to the wall....super nice. He bought it on a whim when he was there for a wedding bought it from the speed shop his buddy worked at and had him drive it all the way here

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk