“Holy Resistance” to Trump’s immigration plans.

The article mentions that he claims to be an arborist. That's a tough job that requires some serious smarts (BTDT). If he's really an arborist, and he's good at it and works for a reputable outfit, he should have no problem whatsoever with becoming a legal immigrant. Why would he choose the illegal route? It doesn't add up. There's obviously a lot more to this story than the NYT wants the readers to know. The NYT is good at that sort of spin..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Still one of the world's leading and respected sources of news. Too bad no one can say the same for any of the alt-right news sources a lot here cling too 

I'm not saying it's all trash, but when all you do is make a thread, post a link to ny times, and don't even put personal commentary, you have to understand this is why many people consider it trolling. 

• Like 2

I'm not saying it's all trash, but when all you do is make a thread, post a link to ny times, and don't even put personal commentary, you have to understand this is why many people consider it trolling. 

Does the same standard apply if the links come from Prison Planet?

Edited by virgil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

This from the chief spreader of alt-right propaganda 

Give me a brief definition of "alt-right" that doesn't include your personal opinion. Take all the time you need. Some 'serious' leftist thinkers have been trying and they can't get it either, so don't beat yourself up over it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, virgil said:

Does the same standard apply if the links come from Prison Planet?

Absolutely.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rattler said:

I find it laughable the leftist anarchists suddenly have no problem with the so called "separation of church and state" when churches want to help criminals evade prosecution.

The hypocrisy is predictable.

In this case there is no blurring of the separation of church and state. Affording sanctuary from the mis-guided policies of the soon to be idiot president in no way crosses the separation principle which is in place to keep religion from being forced upon the people.    

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

In this case there is no blurring of the separation of church and state. Affording sanctuary from the mis-guided policies of the soon to be idiot president in no way crosses the separation principle which is in place to keep religion from being forced upon the people.    

As long as Islam is your religion, Sharia law is your Judicial preference, and you consistently vote Democrat, things are completely clear. Nothing to see here, just move along.

• Like 1