I Won't Know How to Act With This "Strore Bought" Rifle

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 9:13 PM, wildcat junkie said:

Now I have a problem. I want to get them all into one ragged hole.

I have THIS IN MY E-BAY CART waiting for my check at the end of the month.

RF Central has a CZ 100yd BENCHREST CHALLENGE every month and there's a sporter class.

Well, I shot my 1st target for the BENCHREST CHALLENGE and I'm currently in 1st place for "Factory Sporter" Class despite a flyer on one of the targets.

y6Mxjf4.jpg?1

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, grampy said:

Nice shooting! Solid score too!

This target is scored by "worst edge" too. All rings from 9 down are only .1" wide meaning that to get the ring score you must hit better than center of the inner line of that ring with a .22 to get the score. Touch the outer ring and you get the lower score. 

Whomever cooked up this target is a diabolical sadist!

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Great shooting with a .22 at 100yds.  Wind can really move those light rounds at that distance. 

I'm also learning that the inherent inconsistencies of rf ammunition also contribute to the frustration factor.

The top score in the "modified" and "honorary" (basically unlimited) class is only 39 so far and all targets thus far submitted have fat least 1 flyer. One of those targets was shot with selected Lapua Midas + ammo, $15 for a box of 50 and it still had a round that was off in Mv resulting in a low flyer according to the guy that shot it..